Washington.

Washington.

• Discussion
  • That's odd, it states you can watch this weekend's action on the Big West Network.

• They’re up on us 6-1. And we can’t do much against their starter.

Arias is pulling an Arias.

• Then we suck more. Errors and we can’t make any contact on their pitcher.

• Bulld0g8588 said... (original post)Then we suck more. Errors and we can’t make any contact on their pitcher.

We have 1 error.

Our biggest issue is pitching.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)We have 1 error. Our biggest issue is pitching.

That error cost us 2 runs. Maybe all 4 that inning. Arias is getting some bad calls, but yeah. Not having his best day. Agreed.

This post was edited by Bulld0g8588 1 year ago

• Now 2 errors. 7-1.

• We need to just throw this one away. New game tomorrow.

• The defense was absolute garbage. the catcher gave them two hits that didn't show up as errors, there were many more defensive lapses besides those like they couldn't hit cut off throws correctly and more sloppy plays than can be listed. Arias gave up a lot of hits also but he sure didn't get any help

• LuDog70 said... (original post)They’re up on us 6-1. And we can’t do much against their starter. Arias is pulling an Arias.

I guess I was wrong, or we aren't very good.
    I figured that UW was lower end P12. Behind they 4 Cali schools, the 2 Zona schools and the 2 Oregon schools.
  • rudolro said... (original post)I guess I was wrong, or we aren't very good.I figured that UW was lower end P12. Behind they 4 Cali schools, the 2 Zona schools and the 2 Orego...

There isn’t a great Pac 12 School this year. UCLA looks to be the best of the bunch. But as usual, the best looks to be in the SE.

BTW, where are our bats? We haven’t done a damn thing against UW at the plate. 1 run isn’t going to be enough today.

• 3-1 loss in Saturday's game two. Bulldogs managed only two hits with no walks on offense...

• Tough couple of games for the Bulldogs. Pitching wasn't bad today, just couldn't get anything going on offense like they did against Irvine last weekend.

• Let’s be real.

Batesole is not a pitching coach and NO quality pitching coach is going to come on board without full control of his staff.

His WS pitching coach left the year after, after being disrespected.

Why don’t we call a spade a spade?

Would you steer your high quality pitching son prospect to FSU?

• teehawkster said... (original post)Tough couple of games for the Bulldogs. Pitching wasn't bad today, just couldn't get anything going on offense like they did against I...

You like the 3 HBP in one inning? That inning alone cost us the game.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)You like the 3 HBP in one inning? That inning alone cost us the game.

Yeah, it's the pitching (again). Can't count on outscoring people like last week.

• There is no feel for when to change pitchers or leave them in. Larson cant find the strike zone and Batesole is leaving him in. We are conceding this game and its very frustrating as a bulldog fan.

• 9th inning meltdown. Bulldogs had picked off a runner at first but it was ruled a balk, walking in a run and sparking a five-run (and counting) inning.

Fresno State's 5-2 lead turns into a 7-5 deficit.

• Batesole proves again just how incompetent he is in managing the pitchers.

• scrubs13 said... (original post)Batesole proves again just how incompetent he is in managing the pitchers.

Leaving Larson in that long was mind boggling.

• I think he is falling asleep in the dugout.

• Another embarassing loss for the Dogs at the hands of Batesole. Out played and out coached all three games. What we saw this weekend is the norm for Dogs baseball in the Batesole era. Walks and errors. I long for the days of fundamentals from the Beiden and Bennet eras.

• 21Dog said... (original post)Leaving Larson in that long was mind boggling.

Couldn't agree more. He left out there to fry!

• FresnoFan2000 said... (original post)Another embarassing loss for the Dogs at the hands of Batesole. Out played and out coached all three games. What we saw this weekend is the no...

All year the fielding is going to an issue. Saw it early in the Fall and not much has changed.

• Ya, plate discipline leaves a lot to be desired too. 8 pitches, 3 outs in the bottom of the 9th. Boredog lead off hitter whiffed at 3 in a row, not even close to making contacting or showing any plate discipline late in the game. Oh....but we did get a 1 run Homer with 2 out in the bottom of the 9th. Kinda like Derek Carr getting cheap passing yards in the 4th quarter of a another Raider blow out loss with prevent defense on. In other words, a meaningless, feel good stat. Good for the kid, a Homer is a Homer, but no one on in front of him. Clown Baseball is back.