Washington.

Washington.

• Kind of early to be degrading the team. If someone told me we would be 3-3 after first two weekends i would of took it, especially the quality of teams and pitching we faced. Too bad the one got away on Sunday, The horrible call changed the game, but a loss is a loss. Overall the bullpen was good, a few bad outings, the defense will get better and hitting will improve. Its not like they get a 100 AB's in spring training, I'm pretty sure we all knew that the team would struggle defensively in the beginning of the season, its a new infield, adjustments will be made...The great thing is that league does not start till April, which will give some time to work it out. League is what matters! The way everyone else is playing it will only be a 1 bid league anyway.

We heard the same thing last year from all the usual suspects, and the team ended up with a pretty good year. Nothing but Crickets from all the haters as they rolled the conference, even after losing the first two home conference series.

• rhinodog said... (original post)Kind of early to be degrading the team. If someone told me we would be 3-3 after first two weekends i would of took it, especially the quality of t...

We are 2-4 right now

• yes, I know we let that won on Sunday get away or we would be...but we lost it at the end...Just emphasizing that the doom and gloom is kind of early..