Calif lags in delivering vaccines

Calif lags in delivering vaccines

• https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article248492950.html

So far the state has vaccinated just 2,468 people per 100,000, a rate that falls well below the national average of about 3,300, according to federal data.

• Discussion
  • Newsom is too busy hosting dinner parties to be bothered with minor details such as vaccinating the CA population. I'm sure he's already received his vaccine. He is the Marie Antoinette of CA politics.

This post was edited by LuDog70 2 months ago

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Newsom is too busy hosting dinner parties to be bothered with minor details such as vaccinating the CA population. I'm sure he's already r...

I'm sure Gavin would also be sad if he had to fully open the economy and let people go back to work, once the day came that the majority of Californians were vaccinated....

• FresnoStateBulldog said... (original post)I'm sure Gavin would also be sad if he had to fully open the economy and let people go back to work, once the day came that the majo...

If Trump would have been re-elected CA would have been shut down for four more years. It was never about "the science." It was all about politics.

• It depends on your County. Orange County is sucking balls. I have friends all over the state who are in the same tier as I am (1B) who were getting their first doses as early as last Wednesday.