Cancel Culture: Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Wayfair stop selling:

Cancel Culture: Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Wayfair stop selling:

• Trump supporter and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond to stop selling his brand...

It's amazing how pissy people get when you try to undermine our democracy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/trump-supporter-and-mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-says-kohl-s-and-bed-bath-beyond-to-stop-selling-his-brand/ar-BB1cTxlL?ocid=Peregrine

• Discussion
  • Pence, other GOP officials expected to skip Trump send-off
    Brett Samuels 5 hrs ago

Vice President Pence is not expected to attend a send-off for President Trump at Joint Base Andrews on Wednesday, joining a host of other GOP officials who have declined to see the president off for his official departure from the White House.

===============

It's amazing how pissy people get when you almost get they and their families killed -- and don't care enough to check in on them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pence-other-gop-officials-expected-to-skip-trump-send-off/ar-BB1cTIHL?ocid=Peregrine

This post was edited by Yoda 2 months ago

• Now they can get actual quality pillows in their stores.

• Lawmakers who objected to election results have been cut off from 20 of their 30 biggest corporate PAC donors

The 147 Republican lawmakers who opposed certification of the presidential election earlier this month have lost the support of many of their largest corporate backers — but not all of them.

The Washington Post contacted the 30 companies that gave the most money to election-objecting lawmakers’ campaigns through political action committees. Two-thirds, or 20 of the firms, said they have pledged to suspend some or all payments to their PACs.

===============

It's amazing how pissy people get when you try to undermine our democracy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/01/19/gop-corporate-pac-funding/

• Even more companies for Lu to huff and puff about never supporting again.

• Yoda said... (original post)Trump supporter and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond to stop selling his brand...It's amazing how pissy people ...

Nobody shops at those relics anyway. Mike Lindell will go to bed tonight in his mega mansion, you on the other hand will not. He'll be just fine.

I'll be sure to order a fresh set of pillows and sheets tomorrow from Mike. Thanks for the reminder.

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)Even more companies for Lu to huff and puff about never supporting again.

Oh, I've already started. Closed my gmail accounts. No longer use Safari or Chrome. Cancelled my YouTube TV. Later this year will buy a Dell versus a new Apple computer. Will replace my iPhone early next year with a Samsung. Swapped out my Nest Thermometers. Shut down my Amazon Prime account. In the process of closing my investment accounts from a named bank to a new advisor. Ordered a new vehicle last week, NOT a Ford. I'm doing quite well with new vendors.

There are plenty

• Thank you very much for proving my point.

So your "buy American" politics went out the window pretty quickly when they stopped supporting Trump. Funny that.

Yeah, you're buying a GMC. No one cares.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Nobody shops at those relics anyway. Mike Lindell will go to bed tonight in his mega mansion, you on the other hand will not. He'll be just fin...

You're such a petty little ******. Especially for low quality sleepwear

Tons of people shop at those stores. Also weird that you're okay with Mike Lindell trying to pump up martial law and the overturn of an American election.

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)You're such a petty little ******. Especially for low quality sleepwearTons of people shop at those stores. Also weird that you're o...

Tons of people? Those companies are train wrecks.

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)Thank you very much for proving my point.So your "buy American" politics went out the window pretty quickly when they stopped suppor...

Keep guessing.

BTW, an iPhone isn’t American made. Not even close.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Tons of people? Those companies are train wrecks.

Ha, prove it. You think those companies are "train wrecks" but support a guy that can only sell through infomercials. Got it.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Keep guessing. BTW, an iPhone isn’t American made. Not even close.

Apple is an American company, and you're going to a South Korean company. Good job moron.

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)Apple is an American company, and you're going to a South Korean company. Good job moron.

When Apple acts like an American company then I’ll treat them like an American company. In the meantime, F them.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)When Apple acts like an American company then I’ll treat them like an American company. In the meantime, F them.

Except they are an American company. You're just mad that they don't support your little Dim Pot.

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)So your "buy American" politics went out the window pretty quickly when they stopped supporting Trump. Funny that.Yeah, you're ...

Nah, Comrade LapDog is getting himself a nice, used, 1970 Lada on his next trip back to Russia.

• Yoda said... (original post)Nah, Comrade LapDog is getting himself a nice, used, 1970 Lada on his next trip back to Russia.

If he gets a Trabant it'll run forever since it's made of cotton. And the Lada Reva is still being made in Egypt, he could even get a new one.

This post was edited by fsubone_Scout 2 months ago

• LuDog70 said... (original post)When Apple acts like an American company then I’ll treat them like an American company. In the meantime, F them.

What a coincidence. When you start acting like an American citizen, I'll treat you like an American citizen. In the meantime... I won't.

user generated

user generated