Mary Barra should be fired at gm

Mary Barra should be fired at gm

• What the hell is this? Is General Motors trying to grab the lazy gmail users by rebraning themselves from GM to gm? Totally ridiculous.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/08/gm-redesigns-corporate-logo-as-it-focuses-on-electric-vehicles.html

• Discussion
  • The new coke of truck emblems.

• Who cares?

• It's kinda funny what you guys get up in arms about.

• jimmed said... (original post)It's kinda funny what you guys get up in arms about.

Not upset just an observation. Not a Chevy or GM buyer. But if I was buying a GM truck that would look stupid on the grill..
  • Rugger11 said... (original post)Not upset just an observation. Not a Chevy or GM buyer. But if I was buying a GM truck that would look stupid on the grill..

They already have a stupid logo. Okay, so I don't really know. Maybe that's the problem.

This is what a logo on any truck should look like:

user generated

• Rebranding doesn't change a thing.

https://images.app.goo.gl/7HzCawmENhox2Hvg9

• I hope they keep the big block GMC, that's better than the gold chevron of Chevy..I'd pay extra to have it blacked out..
  • CoachFord said... (original post)They already have a stupid logo. Okay, so I don't really know. Maybe that's the problem.This is what a logo on any truck should look like:

Agreed
  • gm needs to make their cars/trucks better, more reliable, and last longer. That's what she needs to be focused on, not rebranding to little letters. I want a Yukon that won't fall apart in 5 years.

• CaliforniaStateBulldogs said... (original post)What the hell is this? Is General Motors trying to grab the lazy gmail users by rebraning themselves from GM to gm? Totally ridiculo...

Big nothing burger. Now if she tried to change up the iconic Chevy bow time that would be a problem. There would be riots and people would storm GM headquarters.
  • Rugger11 said... (original post)I hope they keep the big block GMC, that's better than the gold chevron of Chevy..I'd pay extra to have it blacked out..

Easy there Rugger, I just bought a loaded up Trail Boss. I was looking at the GMC but was able to save a few bucks going with a Chevy. I only use the truck when I need to haul crap around or when I go hit the trails mountain biking.

• TXbulldog22 said... (original post)Easy there Rugger, I just bought a loaded up Trail Boss. I was looking at the GMC but was able to save a few bucks going with a Chevy. I only us...

Haha,. I just hate the gold.. it's looks fine in black..I've noticed Chevy blacking it out on lots of models that don't have a full blackout package
  • Rugger11 said... (original post)Haha,. I just hate the gold.. it's looks fine in black..I've noticed Chevy blacking it out on lots of models that don't have a full ...

Yeah I got the black out package. The gold is a bit annoying especially on trucks.

• TXbulldog22 said... (original post)Yeah I got the black out package. The gold is a bit annoying especially on trucks.

Agreed
  • CoachFord said... (original post)They already have a stupid logo. Okay, so I don't really know. Maybe that's the problem.This is what a logo on any truck should look lik...

I’ve been a Ford Truck guy ever since high school. Now that they’ve shut out Republicans from their PAC donations yet continue to fund Democrats I’ll never buy another one again.

Off to other brands. The Hummer EV looks pretty damn cool. Too bad it’s an 18-24 month waiting list.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Now that they’ve shut out Republicans from their PAC donations yet continue to fund Democrats I’ll never buy another one again.

But remember kids, "cancel culture" is terrible. Unless it's Republicans doing it.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)I’ve been a Ford Truck guy ever since high school. Now that they’ve shut out Republicans from their PAC donations yet continue to fund Democrats I’l...

Hummer EV has 1000 hp and 11,500 lb ft of torque. Crazy

This post was edited by TXbulldog22 1 month ago

• TXbulldog22 said... (original post)Hummer EV has 1000 hp and 11,500 lb ft of torque. Crazy

How long to charge and range?
  • Rugger11 said... (original post)How long to charge and range?

• And all for the low, low, starting price of $90,000. Truly the best vehicle for the blue collar working man.

• Rugger11 said... (original post)How long to charge and range?

Range is 350 miles I think. You get an additional 100 miles in 10 minutes when you get low

• No answers as usual.

So search it and get back to me when you know.

I usually just go into dealerships with a cash deal and spend time with the sales manager. I usually get into their portion of the hold back.

This post was edited by Rugger11 1 month ago

• TXbulldog22 said... (original post)Range is 350 miles I think. You get an additional 100 miles in 10 minutes when you get low

The quick charge is a big thing until they get stations up and going
  • Rugger11 said... (original post)No answers as usual.So search it and get back to me when you know.I usually just go into dealerships with a cash deal and spend time with the sales ...

A man that knows how to buy a car. I will usually say I am financing so they think they are going to make money on backend. I do finance then pay it off in a few months so they dont get a finance charge back. Hey they need to make money.
  • fsubone_Scout said... (original post)And all for the low, low, starting price of $90,000. Truly the best vehicle for the blue collar working man.

Uh who said the vehicle was made for blue collar men?