Senator Ben Sasse: QAnon Is Destroying the GOP From Within...

Senator Ben Sasse: QAnon Is Destroying the GOP From Within...

• LuDog70 said... (original post)That's ok, the direction of the Republican party is to replace you with former Democrat Blue Collar workers of all races and ethnicities. I...

You won’t win elections, if people like me don’t vote Republican. Not every person who voted for Trump supports his behavior. They tolerated his behavior, because they supported most of his political positions.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)That's ok, the direction of the Republican party is to replace you with former Democrat Blue Collar workers of all races and ethnicities. I...

You left out taking your guns and making us all convert to Islam.

• firetown1 said... (original post)You won’t win elections, if people like me don’t vote Republican. Not every person who voted for Trump supports his behavior. They tolerated his b...

It should be pretty clear by now that Lu isn't a Republican. He's a Trump cultist. His political allegiances are to Trump, and nothing or nobody else.

• retrofade said... (original post)It should be pretty clear by now that Lu isn't a Republican. He's a Trump cultist. His political allegiances are to Trump, and nothing o...

He'll be a Trumpy for a while, then he'll jump to the next flavor, like he did with Bush.

• Once we start electing public officials that believe the government is kidnapping children to suck their blood I think we have a problem.

• We do. Those two Q-Anon cultists.

Marjorie Taylor-Greene also believes that the Parkland shooting was a false flag operation. She needs to be expelled from Congress right now.

• retrofade said... (original post)Twitter temporarily suspending someone for spreading dangerous conspiracy theories isn't censorship. Speech has consequences., and nobody has ...

Tell that to the CCP and the Mullahs. They post freely on Twitter bragging about their genocides and terrorism.

BTW, where was the Capitol breach planned? Parler, that would be a big no. That would be Twitter and Facebook.

This post was edited by LuDog70 1 month ago