Seth Rich conspiracy false.

Seth Rich conspiracy false.

• Discussion
  • *pretends to be shocked*

• FoxNews is picking up where the National Enquirer left off.

• I see you linked to a site that is getting it's own azz sued off by Nicolas Sandman. It passed Summary Judgment in October, look for the NYTs to shell out tens of millions...

Any guess who's the Attorney for Sandman?

Another tidbit from your linked piece-

“Clearly, what we want to do is stop them from behaving in a way that discards all journalistic integrity,” he said. “Here they didn’t investigate. They took something off of Twitter and put it right out into the media.”

Oh the irony. Sounds like what the NYTs, WaPo and other MSM outlets do on a daily basis. Someday in the future Facebook, Twitter, Amazon and others will be subject to the same litigation.

This post was edited by LuDog70 2 months ago

• LuDog70 said... (original post)I see you linked to a site that is getting it's own azz sued off by Nicolas Sandman. It passed Summary Judgment in October, look for the NYTs t...

Hey look, Lu deflecting! There's zero evidence of that kid getting anything more than $5, not tens of millions. You sure do love little bigots though, that's not really surprising.

Was it the same lawyer that called for assassinating Mike Pence and continues to push insane conspiracy theories?

• LuDog70 said... (original post)I see you linked to a site...

You can find it on many different sites, LinDog.

Another dumbass right wing conspiracy shot to hell.

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)Hey look, Lu deflecting! There's zero evidence of that kid getting anything more than $5, not tens of millions. You sure do love little b...

Sandman has already secured tens of millions from WaPo and other lying MSM outlets. NYT and others will shell out tens of millions more, maybe over 100 million. Far more than Fox will ever pay to get rid of this nuisance suit. But the real bonanza of truth is the day 230 dies, then Facebook, Twitter and others will be in the sights of Lin Wood.

This post was edited by LuDog70 2 months ago

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)Hey look, Lu deflecting! There's zero evidence of that kid getting anything more than $5, not tens of millions. You sure do love little bigots ...

I don't know if he's getting any money or not, but he should. What the media did to him was disgusting!
  • portlandog said... (original post)I don't know if he's getting any money or not, but he should. What the media did to him was disgusting!

Nick Sandman is already a very rich young man, about to get even richer when the NYT's pays up.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Sandman has already secured tens of millions from WaPo and other lying MSM outlets. NYT and others will shell out tens of millions more, maybe over ...

HAHAHAHA. The exact same Lin Wood that called for the execution by firing squad of Mike Pence. That's the guy you're tying yourself to?

And no, there's zero evidence whatsoever that he's secured tens of millions from anybody, nor will he get over 100 million. You really will believe anything that the alt-right tells you to believe.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Nick Sandman is already a very rich young man, about to get even richer when the NYT's pays up.

Or, he won't, and you'll be wrong about something else in your sad excuse for an existence.