Sowell v the Left

Sowell v the Left

Arrow2
  • Discussion
  • Love Thomas Sowell. It'll be a sad man the day he dies. An American gem!

• Sowell likes to try applying his "economics" to a shotgun approach to everything. But he's 100% the token guy that conservatives can point to as their, "one black friend."

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)Sowell likes to try applying his "economics" to a shotgun approach to everything. But he's 100% the token guy that conservatives can point to ...

Considering Walter Williams and Larry Elder were both in the same video I suppose I'd say you're wrong again...
  • fsubone_Scout said... (original post)Sowell likes to try applying his "economics" to a shotgun approach to everything. But he's 100% the token guy that conservatives can point to ...

Screenshot_20210121-161021.png
  • That's an insanely dumb attempt at a meme, especially given the propensity of Nazis on your side. Or that anyone "hates him" because he's black. His ideas would be dumb no matter what, but it is always interesting that he gets trotted out anytime conservatives need to say, "see guys, we're diverse!"

Sowell and Elder love falling into the trap of, "my anecdote applies to everybody". Especially given that decades worth of research proves them wrong, but they still write books pretending to be experts on everything from education to childhood development. He finds a good economic idea once every few decades, that's pretty much it.

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)Sowell likes to try applying his "economics" to a shotgun approach to everything. But he's 100% the token guy that conservative...

Medicare for all is also a shotgun approach, however your liberal lenses don’t allow you to see that.

• firetown1 said... (original post)Medicare for all is also a shotgun approach, however your liberal lenses don’t allow you to see that.

You'll have to show me where I've advocated for that.

• firetown1 said... (original post)Medicare for all is also a shotgun approach, however your liberal lenses don’t allow you to see that.

Does it amuse you as much as me that someone who has accomplished nothing of value in his life feels competent to judge the accomplishments of great men.

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)Sowell likes to try applying his "economics" to a shotgun approach to everything. But he's 100% the token guy that conservative...

Another racist comment from the Diner's little millennial, marxist white boy.

• Reality95 said... (original post)Does it amuse you as much as me that someone who has accomplished nothing of value in his life feels competent to judge the accomplishments of gre...

Yes, your attempts to judge people is pretty funny.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Another racist comment from the Diner's little millennial, marxist white boy.

Still not Marxist, still not racist. You're projecting again. I do always enjoy how "triggered" you guys get. Guess you're still having trouble processing your feelings over Trump's loss.