The hatred and incivility of the Left

The hatred and incivility of the Left

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Except we have direct evidence. And more comes out every day. Or are you still buying into the pee pee tape theories?

I suppose the same way you have "evidence" the election was stolen.

• JAdogs05 said... (original post)I suppose the same way you have "evidence" the election was stolen.

Yes, it's coming in a "bombshell announcement."

user generated

• It is kind of funny that the conspiracy nuts have now been chased from Parler to Telegram, where they can rub elbows with the folks over at ISIS on the platform.

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)It is kind of funny that the conspiracy nuts have now been chased from Parler to Telegram, where they can rub elbows with the folks over at IS...

It was only a matter of time before this nexus formed.

• JAdogs05 said... (original post)It was only a matter of time before this nexus formed.

You could see it coming down the road. Literally.

user generated

• He clearly lost because those guys didn't put enough flags on their trucks, and didn't host enough boat parades. Those were definitely worth 8 million votes or so.

• Speaking of hatred and incivility, this is the "credible and competent" lawyer that Lu here likes to champion.

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/status/1351582469443604480

• fsubone_Scout said... (original post)Speaking of hatred and incivility, this is the "credible and competent" lawyer that Lu here likes to champion.https://twitter.com/pa...

Hey dumbass, Parlertakes isn’t Parler. It’s a fake run by some deranged Leftist.

This post was edited by LuDog70 1 month ago

• CoachFord said... (original post)You could see it coming down the road. Literally.

Well, you’ll soon see the former rekindle itself once again. Especially now that the serial appeasers are back in the White House.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Hey dumbass, Parlertakes isn’t Parler. It’s a fake run by some deranged Leftist.

Nope. Right off of Parler. Sorry, but it's the land of whackos over there.

• CoachFord said... (original post)Nope. Right off of Parler. Sorry, but it's the land of whackos over there.

The Lin Wood insanity from today was off of Telegram though I believe.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)Hey dumbass, Parlertakes isn’t Parler. It’s a fake run by some deranged Leftist.

Except it's not. He's posting the utterly insane things that you guys post on there. Care to dispute the dozens of absolutely insane things Lin Wood has been posting lately?

• retrofade said... (original post)The Lin Wood insanity from today was off of Telegram though I believe.

It was. Because Parler got shut down. Now they're on Telegram, just like ISIS.

• retrofade said... (original post)The Lin Wood insanity from today was off of Telegram though I believe.

That's where Parler has migrated. Just follow the smell.

• And now it may be coming back, this time routed through Russian servers. What's the worst that could happen?