The Lincoln Project supporters supporting sexual abuse

The Lincoln Project supporters supporting sexual abuse

• That loser and piece of shi+ John Weaver sexting up young men. Now he's coming out as homosexual predator. That's the Biden supporters for you.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/lincoln-project-co-founder-john-weaver-exits-after-sexting-young-men-report/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

• Discussion
  • CaliforniaStateBulldogs said... (original post)That's the Biden supporters for you.

How high are you when you type up these OPs?

• Probably about as high as Trump's mentor, Roy Cohn was in this photo.

user generatedCohn in the middle, of course. Bonus "I was alive during the 1970's if anyone can identify the other two.

• CaliforniaStateBulldogs said... (original post)That's the Biden supporters for you.

This post was edited by DK7000 2 months ago

• Damn Republican perverts.

• CoachFord said... (original post)Probably about as high as Trump's mentor, Roy Cohn was in this photo.Cohn in the middle, of course. Bonus "I was alive during the 1970&#...

I was alive....but have no idea who any of those 3 are....

• FresnoStateBulldog said... (original post)I was alive....but have no idea who any of those 3 are....

The one in the right

This post was edited by Rugger11 2 months ago

• This from the guy who swears allegiance to the party of Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)This from the guy who swears allegiance to the party of Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein.

user generated

• And how many times did Trump fly on the Lolita Express? Conversely, Bill was a frequent flyer.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)This from the guy who swears allegiance to the party of Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)And how many times did Trump fly on the Lolita Express? Conversely, Bill was a frequent flyer.

He didn't need to. Epstein and Maxwell brought the girls to Mar A Lago.

• LuDog70 said... (original post)And how many times did Trump fly on the Lolita Express? Conversely, Bill was a frequent flyer.

You have no f*ing idea if or when or how often either man "flew on the Lolita Express". I guess that makes you a lying sack of s.hit. Oh wait, we already knew that.

• CoachFord said... (original post)He didn't need to. Epstein and Maxwell brought the girls to Mar A Lago.

And even recruited them directly from Mar A Lago.

• Rugger11 said... (original post) The one in the right

Ah yes, thanks for the assist. I do indeed remembering watching that show.

• FresnoStateBulldog said... (original post)I was alive....but have no idea who any of those 3 are....

Like I said, the middle was Roy Cohn--Trump's mentor in his younger years.

Still no right answers on the other two--I thought the guy on the right was a gimme.

• CoachFord said... (original post)Like I said, the middle was Roy Cohn--Trump's mentor in his younger years.Still no right answers on the other two--I thought the guy on the r...

I don't remember his name, and I'm not going to look it up. But if I recall, this was at Studio 54 and the guy on the right was one of the co-owners.

• It's Steve Rubell on the right, not sure who's on the left.

• Yoda said... (original post)You have no f*ing idea if or when or how often either man "flew on the Lolita Express". I guess that makes you a lying sack of s.hit. Oh wait...

• Stop molesting us with your brainless hopeless posts.

• Yoda said... (original post)Damn Republican perverts.

You supported him.

• CoachFord said... (original post)Like I said, the middle was Roy Cohn--Trump's mentor in his younger years.Still no right answers on the other two--I thought the guy on the r...

Roy Halston for you gay fashionista's.

• Like Dennis Hastert

• So, in your mind, "traveling with Epstein" = "flying on the Lolita Express"?

But let me modify what I said before, "Unless you were there, you have no f*ing idea if or when or how often Clinton "flew on the Lolita Express".

And by the way... For clarity, I don't have a f*ing idea if or when or how often Clinton "flew on the Lolita Express" either. I can't say he didn't and it wouldn't surprise me if he did. But neither one of us can say one way or the other -- but you choose to for purely ideological / partisan reasons.

This post was edited by Yoda 2 months ago

• No, I supported the organization. And you supported a pervert and rapist for President. Allegedly times twenty.

• Yoda said... (original post)No, I supported the organization. And you supported a pervert and rapist for President. Allegedly times twenty.

I support Biden?