Is Bloomberg

Is Bloomberg

• The Democratic nominee for President? If he is would you vote for him with his anti-gun stance?

• Discussion
  • I wouldn’t vote for him for a lot of reasons lol.

• Raiderbeater1 said... (original post) I wouldn’t vote for him for a lot of reasons lol.

Nm

This post was edited by WSGD 6 months ago

• No

• He ran NYC better than anyone else has. And if he were elected, would assemble a Cabinet & support staff that no other Democrat will be able to match. Was the primary reason he was so successful as mayor.

• No way.

• **** bloomterd and anyone who try’s to buy their way into the election. We need campaign finance laws in a terrible way.

• iHatejorts said... (original post)**** bloomterd and anyone who try’s to buy their way into the election. We need campaign finance laws in a terrible way.

Bloomberg is spending 10 million dollars on Super Bowl ads, yet the NRA ad's get rejected by FOX. Sen. Warren and Rep. Hank Johnson are introducing a massive new gun regulation law in the Senate and the House. Gun owner's and The 2nd Admendment are under attack every waking moment.

• Joe E Freshwater said... (original post)He ran NYC better than anyone else has. And if he were elected, would assemble a Cabinet & support staff that no other Democrat will be ...

The only reason he was a sucessful mayor was the stop and frisk law, that he is now running away from. He was aided by the Mayor before him in making New York City safe.

This post was edited by poleman 6 months ago

• poleman said... (original post)Bloomberg is spending 10 million dollars on Super Bowl ads, yet the NRA ad's get rejected by FOX. Sen. Warren and Rep. Hank Johnson are introdu...

I'll agree and disagree with you on your two points:

1) Yes, you are right, his stop and frisk law was a HUGE asset to him and made his terms seem successful, despite the awful effects it had on citizens and minority communities.

2) Please point me to a place where legislation has been introduced or where the majority of Democratic candidates support abolishing the 2nd Amendment. You won't be able to find it, because it doesn't exist. This is also coming from someone who owns a gun. No one wants to say people can't own guns. What people want to do—and I, personally, agree with them—is to strengthen background checks and make it harder or remove the ability for people to own automatic weapons. That's about it.

It's also to be noted that the LARGE MAJORITY of Americans support stricter gun laws, with an increasing number of Republicans also favoring it.

user generated

user generated

• Rhpmiller88 said... (original post)I'll agree and disagree with you on your two points:1) Yes, you are right, his stop and frisk law was a HUGE asset to him and made his term...

Have you not paid attention to what is going on in Virginia. If you are an advocate of the 2 Admendment if should scare you what is happening there. Senator Warren and Rep. Hank Johnson are proposing sweeping new Federal gun regulations in the very near future. Most anti- gun advocates want to make gun owners criminals and to prove that you have to look no farther than the laws being proposed in Virginia.

• Rhpmiller88 said... (original post)I'll agree and disagree with you on your two points:1) Yes, you are right, his stop and frisk law was a HUGE asset to him and made his term...

Tell me a gun shop where you can walk in an buy an automatic weapon. If you can find one you have to leap thru all kinds of legislations and obtain a federal permit to obtain it. It take nearly a year to get a permit to buy a supressor. If you buy a gun at a gun show from federally licensed gun dealer, you go through a background check. What needs to happen is enforce the laws that are already on the books, not try to make me and people like me criminals.

• poleman said... (original post)Have you not paid attention to what is going on in Virginia. If you are an advocate of the 2 Admendment if should scare you what is happening there. ...

“Most anti-gun advocates want to make gun owners criminals...” is such an exaggerated lie.

And from the proposals, I’m actually cool with all of them. Please tell me which ones you agree and disagree with:

user generateduser generated

• Rhpmiller88 said... (original post)“Most anti-gun advocates want to make gun owners criminals...” is such an exaggerated lie.And from the proposals, I’m actually cool with all of ...

I guess you haven't heard of plan by the Virginia Governor's hope to ban semi- automatic guns and if that legislation passes using the State Police to seize semi- automatic weapons. That 75-80% of the counties and towns have become gun sanctuary areas in Virginia. That is how serious the citizen of Virginia are taking all of this proposed legislation. You can call me a liar but I have been following this for weeks if not months. I understand you say you own a gun. Maybe you should turn your gun into the local LOE in your city or county because don't desrve to own one if you are not willing to stand up to people that want to take that right away from other citizens.

• poleman said... (original post)I guess you haven't heard of plan by the Virginia Governor's hope to ban semi- automatic guns and if that legislation passes using the Sta...

Dude, I literally listed what has been proposed above. I hope you're not getting your "facts" from Facebook, NRA, or some other crack source. Can you actually provide the link to a credible news source that shows where this is coming from?

And i'm totally ok with the government collecting assault weapons and banning them from being owned. I'm sorry if people's egos are so fragile and their masculinity is so dependent on owning a gun that can kill many people in a shorter period of time. Does anyone NEED an assault weapon? Absolutely not.

And I'd happily turn my gun in, if it meant we were making the general public safer.

• Rhpmiller88 said... (original post)Dude, I literally listed what has been proposed above. I hope you're not getting your "facts" from Facebook, NRA, or some other c...

Turn you gun in if you think that will make you safer. It won't, sad you are that delusional. Like I've said, i've followed this for a long time. I guess Colion Nior is some crack source you POS. He is just one of the people that are fighting this abuse of mine and your right to defend and protect ourselves. Buy what Bloomberg wants and you will lose you freedom in the future. We fought the British for this very same freedom, I guess we will have to do it again against our overreaching government. The Jews were defenseless against the Nazis and millions of them died. This gun grab is about nothing but power and control and you are too stupid to see it. Benjamin Franklin Stated "Those who give up an essential liberty. to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty or safety". I guess you fit in with that crowd that is willing to give up liberty for a temporary safeness and you deserve neither.

This post was edited by poleman 6 months ago

• Rhpmiller88 said... (original post)Dude, I literally listed what has been proposed above. I hope you're not getting your "facts" from Facebook, NRA, or some other c...

How far do you live from your closes police office? I live 20-25 miles from my LOE Center. What do I do and how do I protect myself from a robber with a gun in your world? I become a victim and that is something that I'm not will to become if I can defend myself with the so called " assualt weapon" . That you say I shouldn't be allowed to own.

• poleman said... (original post)How far do you live from your closes police office? I live 20-25 miles from my LOE Center. What do I do and how do I protect myself from a robber wi...

Dude, take off your foil hat. You clearly don't know how to read anything, because you keep disregarding what has been written and are putting words in my mouth. That Colion Noir guy worked for the NRA, so of course he is a biased party who is trying to be famous and make waves.

You're hopeless and I hope you can become educated on what the truth is and not be so dramatic.

• Rhpmiller88 said... (original post)Dude, take off your foil hat. You clearly don't know how to read anything, because you keep disregarding what has been written and are putt...

And you are a gun grabber. Turn your gun if you really own one over to your local police so they can protect you and your family from people that may do you harm. I'm nor willing to leave my families protection uo to a Sheriff deputy that make take 25 or more minutes to get to my residence. That's the difference between me and you. You think the government can protect you from people that will do harm to you. I don't think that way. It's my duty to protect me and my wife. I'll never change your mind and you DAMN sure will not change my way of thinking so there is no need to keep this conversation going. Do what you think is right, I'll do what I think is best for my family. Good Night!

• This thread is proof we deserve Trump (and worse).

• poleman said... (original post)The Democratic nominee for President? If he is would you vote for him with his anti-gun stance?

Fck NO, I've never seen a Democrat in the last 20 years I'd support. They're all freaks, nuts, deviants and Tyrants

Have you followed the DemocRAT primary's? Oh and point to me one gun shop you can walk in and buy an automatic weapon...

• scrambledawg said... (original post)This thread is proof we deserve Trump (and worse).

And you're going to have him for FIVE MORE YEARS, Then Don jr for 8.

• Rhpmiller88 said... (original post)Dude, take off your foil hat. You clearly don't know how to read anything, because you keep disregarding what has been written and are putt...

Since this thread is about Bloomberg, and you brought up the NRA I'm fixing to post a fact. Bloomberg has spent in the last few months $200,000,000 DOLLARS on ads. That is $170,000,000.00 dollars more than the NRA spend during the entire 2016 election. If this is the case, why is the NRA this big buggie bear.

• poleman said... (original post)Since this thread is about Bloomberg, and you brought up the NRA I'm fixing to post a fact. Bloomberg has spent in the last few months $200,000...

You were the one who brought up Bloomberg and guns together. And I also brought up the NRA, because you used someone who was paid by the NRA as a proof point.

Clearly you don't know how things work.

Two additional things: First, I never said I was voting for Bloomberg or want him to win. Dude should piss off. Second, you're comparing apples and oranges--the NRA can't run for public office, it's an organization. God, you need to get educated...

• Rhpmiller88 said... (original post)You were the one who brought up Bloomberg and guns together. And I also brought up the NRA, because you used someone who was paid by the NRA as ...

Go back and read the opening post I made on this thread. it about Bloomberg and his anti-gun stance. If anyone needs an education it;s you. you Introduce the NRA into the thread. I brought up Colion Noir because of his stance against Bloomberg and the attacks on gun owner rights. For your information Colion doesn't work For the NRA if he ever did. He no longer has a show on NRA TV either. You need the education you claim I need.