Is global warming

Is global warming

• WSGD said... China has plenty of regulations and they are becoming stricter each year. We didn't have any either at one point in time.

What will happen to China when their birth rate slows and doesn't keep up with their needs. They will need immigrants to work. Just like us.

• poleman said... What will happen to China when their birth rate slows and doesn't keep up with their needs. They will need immigrants to work. Just like us.

They got a billion people and pretty far ahead on robotics.

Think they’re good for a few hundred years.

• WSGD said... Meh. Plenty of Nazi playbook ***** going on for both sides. No one separating themselves over that.

On what side of the political divide are the climate changers? How fanatical are they? Who pushes the idea of population control thru what ever means it takes. Bernie Sanders and his supporters. Doesn't that sound alot like Nazi Germany

• poleman said... On what side of the political divide are the climate changers? How fanatical are they? Who pushes the idea of population control thru what ever means it takes. Bern...

Depends which ones.

Informationally, they’re both trying to control the masses with mistruths. All of em and doing a pretty good job of considering the passion of both bases spewing so much ******** make believe nonsense.

• WSGD said... Depends which ones. Informationally, they’re both trying to control the masses with mistruths. All of em and doing a pretty good job of considering the passion of both ...

Answer this for me. Where is the fastest growth of world population occurring? You give me the answer and we will talk again.

• poleman said... Answer this for me. Where is the fastest growth of world population occurring? You give me the answer and we will talk again.

I’m cool not talking about this with you. All good here.

Much more pressing needs going on. Enjoyed it for a minute. Have a good one.

• WSGD said... That is not true at all. But carry on...

That is the info I received on it, but I must admit it was dated back to the Paris agreement. Maybe things have changed in the last 3 years.

• ChancedIt said... That is the info I received on it, but I must admit it was dated back to the Paris agreement. Maybe things have changed in the last 3 years.

Boy haven’t they.

• I'll give you the answer. It's in third world counties. Countries where black and brown people live. Sander supports population controls and they have to start in third world countries where people of color live.

• poleman said... I'll give you the answer. It's in third world counties. Countries where black and brown people live. Sander supports population controls and they have to ...

Kind of weird that you seem to be trying to argue in opposition with me over someone I think is a lunatic.

Really odd things do happen in the blind sphere of politics.

• WSGD said... China has plenty of regulations and they are becoming stricter each year. We didn't have any either at one point in time.

They are one of the biggest polluters in the world and they get left out of these loony global agreements. Everyone wants to be a good steward of the land and water, but this rendition of this long running hoax is just that, a hoax. Man can't change the climate to any meaningful degree. This is the dumbest issue of all time, it's nothing more than a one stop shop for leftist ideas, Climate change is racist, targets the poor, causes low wages, and income inequality (what ever the fck that is) its sexist.....Its ridiculous

• WSGD said... Meh. Plenty of Nazi playbook ***** going on for both sides. No one separating themselves over that.

Well not really, the Democrats exclusively use NAZI tactics and Ideas, that's a fact,

• WSGD said... Kind of weird that you seem to be trying to argue in opposition with me over someone I think is a lunatic. Really odd things do happen in the blind sphere of politics.

On this I have no disagreement with you, infact all of the Democrats running for President are lunatic's.

• Rolodawg said... They are one of the biggest polluters in the world and they get left out of these loony global agreements. Everyone wants to be a good steward of the land and wate...

The climate change extremist seek to destroy capitalism and any one that supports it.

This post was edited by poleman 11 months ago

• WSGD said... So are Trumps. He’s a lunatic too.

I am a Trump supporter and I am a UGA fanatic!
    Does that count?
  • Rolodawg said... Well not really, the Democrats exclusively use NAZI tactics and Ideas, that's a fact,

No really for both sides. Case in point most recently with the weather outfit now going against 76 updates and stating they were all wrong in defense of the President. The nazis wouldn’t do that, right? Nah...

Both sides equal no matter which one you hate the most.

• WSGD said... No really for both sides. Case in point most recently with the weather outfit now going against 76 updates and stating they were all wrong in defense of the President. ...

The President wasn't wrong, he was going off TWC predictions. Now the problem you are running into is getting "info" from CNN. The NAZI's used gun control, banned speech, blames hardships on specific people (jews) nationalized HC, put heavy regulations on business, told the big lie, tell it enough and people will believe you ( Climate change etc) and put the State before God.....Sound familiar ?

• Rolodawg said... The President wasn't wrong, he was going off TWC predictions. Now the problem you are running into is getting "info" from CNN. The NAZI's used ...

NOAA had 76 updates stating the opposite the prior four days.

And the fact we are even discussing such idiocy is absurd.

And I don’t watch CNN nor the other propaganda stations.

This post was edited by WSGD 11 months ago

• WSGD said... TWC had 76 updates stating the opposite the prior four days. And the fact we are even discussing such idiocy is absurd. And I don’t watch CNN nor the other propaganda ...

As Politico explains, the National Hurricane Center never offered up a concrete prediction that Hurricane Dorian would hit Alabama, but it gave it small odds of getting tropical storm winds. And computer models suggested it might wind up in the Gulf of Mexico, which would affect Alabama.

The fact that people are hanging their hatred of the President on something so stupid and you trying to suggest he's or his side are NAZI's, well, its stupid

• Rolodawg said... As Politico explains, the National Hurricane Center never offered up a concrete prediction that Hurricane Dorian would hit Alabama, but it gave it small odds of ge...

I won’t disagree with that with a caveat.

The fact that is a story is ridiculous and is only a story because of one man’s misspeak and his weird obsession with always proving a point.

Again, no one has a monopoly on ******** nonsense and this is a microcosm if that ******** nonsense.

• WSGD said... I won’t disagree with that with a caveat. The fact that is a story is ridiculous and is only a story because of one man’s misspeak and his weird obsession with always ...

It's not important. It's meaningless, and it doesn't make him or his side NAZI's...The otherside??? About as close as you can get

• Rolodawg said... It's not important. It's meaningless, and it doesn't make him or his side NAZI's...The otherside??? About as close as you can get

It’s not important. Politicians say stupid ***** that isn’t accurate all the time. Yet he’s made it important and gone to great lengths to defend it including using a ******** sharpie to doctor an old chart.

And it wasn’t the NWS that issued his defense. It was the NOAA who reversed their course. While we are on the topic of fake news and all.

If you can’t see the want and willingness to manipulate the truth and media for control of the masses, I can’t help you. The hate is too strong within you to make rational decisions on all of it. You got half of it. And we are on common ground there.

• WSGD said... It’s not important. Politicians say stupid ***** that isn’t accurate all the time. Yet he’s made it important and gone to great lengths to defend it including using a ...

Hate? It's a meaningless BS topic, it wasn't a big deal and its blown out of proportion by the same nutjobs that gave us, Russia, Muller, pu##y grabbing, racism, recession and on and on with this silly BS

• Rolodawg said... Hate? It's a meaningless BS topic, it wasn't a big deal and its blown out of proportion by the same nutjobs that gave us, Russia, Muller, pu##y grabbing, ...

He’s the one that didn’t let it die. It’s futile pointing that out to you. Yet true.

You’re half right. The other half is misguided. All good though. We all got that right. I respect yours.