Is it gay to own a cat????

Is it gay to own a cat????

Arrow9
  • I think it’s cool because there like babies. Cats are bonding animals and I have aspergers so animals I connect better with. But I don’t care if anyone else thinks I’m gay.

• Discussion
  • It's only gay if you're sexually attracted to other men

• I have to say this made me laugh.

• Makeshift34 said... (original post)

I think it’s cool because there like babies. Cats are bonding animals and I have aspergers so animals I connect better with. But I don’t care if anyone else thinks I’m gay.

Cats are cool asf, they aren’t needy as hell like dogs. Dogs are always in your face, cats just look at you like your disgusting haha.

• iHatejorts said... (original post)

Cats are cool asf, they aren’t needy as hell like dogs. Dogs are always in your face, cats just look at you like your disgusting haha.

Winston Churchill “Dogs look up to us, Cats look down on us, but Pigs... Pigs view us as equals.”

• This post was edited by RD_DAWG 1 year ago

• Cat’s are horrible. Wait til that thing sprays something you like; like your wallet or drywall. Can’t scrub that out. They also stalk and pounce around 4am.

• Only one thing makes you gay, and I have a 49 year unbroken streak of not going to that club.

• dawgounchained said... (original post)

Only one thing makes you gay, and I have a 49 year unbroken streak of not going to that club.

You’ve never worn a fedora?

• Makeshift34 said... (original post)

I think it’s cool because there like babies. Cats are bonding animals and I have aspergers so animals I connect better with. But I don’t care if anyone else thinks I’m gay.

Tell me how Asperger's affect you? Do you interact well with your immediate family? Do you have any friends? Are you OCD? Do you have any special gifts. Did you know that aspergers is no longer a diagnosis?

• Hilarious OP

• Chuck Nasty said... (original post)

It's only gay if you're sexually attracted to other men

Gawd, that was funny! +1

• RaineyDawg said... (original post)

Tell me how Asperger's affect you? Do you interact well with your immediate family? Do you have any friends? Are you OCD? Do you have any special gifts. Did you know that aspergers is no longer a diagnosis?

I do not remember asking these questions. I am truly an azzhole

• Yes. Unless you’re a gay man, it’s never acceptable to own a cat. Never

• Refdawg said... (original post)

Yes. Unless you’re a gay man, it’s never acceptable to own a cat. Never

Well damn

• Refdawg said... (original post)

Yes. Unless you’re a gay man, it’s never acceptable to own a cat. Never

Cats dgaf. An admirable trait.

• First

• Yes.

• I must admit I laughed.

• dabfa2269 said... (original post)

I must admit I laughed.

Me too. Only bc it was funny.

This post was edited by HometownDawg 4 months ago

• Bengal Cat. Cat cool with a dog's social personality. Gregarious and looks like a leopard or tiger. Great pet tbh.

• Cats are man's best friend. They are clean quiet and independant.

• iHatejorts said... (original post) Cats are cool asf, they aren’t needy as hell like dogs. Dogs are always in your face, cats just look at you like your disgusting haha.

I just can’t stand litter boxes. We had inside/outside cats when I was a kid and they were awesome because we didn’t have a litter box.

• If you define your masculinity by whether or not you have a cat........you have other and more important issues to resolve.