Please tell me none of y’all voted for that clown

Please tell me none of y’all voted for that clown

Arrow0
  • Doug Collins.

Dude’s dumb as a bag of hammers and insane as a bottle blond who grew up without a daddy.

• Discussion
  • Been a long time since i've seen an elected GA politician who has sounded smart or done something for the greater good of the state or country.

• scrambledawg said... (original post) Doug Collins.Dude’s dumb as a bag of hammers and insane as a bottle blond who grew up without a daddy.

He will be the next U.S. Senator from the State of Georgia, so yeah I'll vote for the clown as your dumbass called him.

• Rhpmiller88 said... (original post)Been a long time since i've seen an elected GA politician who has sounded smart or done something for the greater good of the state or coun...

Zell Miller?

• scrambledawg said... (original post)Doug Collins.Dude’s dumb as a bag of hammers and insane as a bottle blond who grew up without a daddy.

I'm not sure smart means what you think it means, and I'm not sure you're qualified to be the judge of smarts

• Rolodawg said... (original post)I'm not sure smart means what you think it means, and I'm not sure you're qualified to be the judge of smarts

ok boomer

• Witty, you be one WOKE MO FO . very cool dude that you are...You figure out your gender yet?

• poleman said... (original post)He will be the next U.S. Senator from the State of Georgia, so yeah I'll vote for the clown as your dumbass called him.

I'm going to reply to my self. In the next election, it will come down to a battle of 2 different wings of the Republican Party. A battle between the Kemp wing and the Ralston wing. I love Collins but Ralston is working with the Democrats to change the election format that could hurt both Collins and Loeffler 's chance at being elected. Loeffeler is going to have to raise her election game. She has the money. She has 20 million dollars in her war chest as of now. Can Collins match her in money raised. I doubt it. Stacey Abrahams raised more money than Kemp and lost. Money doesn't mean you win.

• Rolodawg said... (original post)Witty, you be one WOKE MO FO . very cool dude that you are...You figure out your gender yet?

That’s funny. Seriously.

• scrambledawg said... (original post)That’s funny. Seriously.

I thought so