Should Michele Obama

Should Michele Obama

Arrow-4
  • run for the president?

• Discussion
  • Who gives a *****? She's get crushed. Why are you bringing this up on a football forum

• BKDAWG34 said... Who gives a *****? She's get crushed. Why are you bringing this up on a football forum

This is not a football forum! This is a forum to talk about thing other than football. All the OT topics should be here, but no one comes to view them. That why is why post this topic on The Junkyard with The Outside The Hedges link! This is a forum to talk about anything.The threads about what areyou cooking for the tailgate should be on here.The thread about your favorite micro brew or adult beverage should be on here. Do you now see where I'm coming from?

This post was edited by poleman 5 months ago

• I pretty sure America doesn't want another Obama in office. The last one was a disaster.

• First, I don't think she even wants to. Second, she hasn't had any political experience. And as we see from the disaster of the current administration, I'd love to not have another president who doesn't have any experience in government. However, I bet she knows a hell of a lot more than Trump and his administration.

• trig said... I pretty sure America doesn't want another Obama in office. The last one was a disaster.

Like him or not, BO would have won in a landslide if he'd been eligible for a third term. He had a 57% approval rating the day he left office. Trump's approval rating has never been above 46%.

• MBKesq said... Like him or not, BO would have won in a landslide if he'd been eligible for a third term. He had a 57% approval rating the day he left office. Trump's appr...

You do know that at the end of his first term as President his approval rating is the same as Trump is right now.

• MBKesq said... Like him or not, BO would have won in a landslide if he'd been eligible for a third term. He had a 57% approval rating the day he left office. Trump's appr...

Polls said we should have made plans for President Pants Suit. Trump don't GAF about no polls

• Rolodawg said... Polls said we should have made plans for President Pants Suit. Trump don't GAF about no polls

Just like most of the news. Most polls a slanted to giveyou the results you paid for.

• poleman said... Just like most of the news. Most polls a slanted to giveyou the results you paid for.

Yeah, polls are now a news story. Everyone has a poll right now that says every democrat running for President would beat Trump. Because that's the message they want to get out to try and suppress Trump voters. It won't work, this is going to be a Reagan like landslide.

• Rolodawg said... Polls said we should have made plans for President Pants Suit. Trump don't GAF about no polls

Accidental upvote, lol. Am I infected by upvoting Rolo?

Trump defied the odds against a “favorite” few were excited about, but that doesn’t mean polls are meaningless. BO would’ve mopped the floor with him.

• BKDAWG34 said... Who gives a *****? She's get crushed. Why are you bringing this up on a football forum

Accidental downvote. My bad
  • MBKesq said... (original post)

Rolodawg said... Polls said we should have made plans for President Pant...

No, he wouldn't have. BO is what gave us Trump.

• user generated

• UGA03MAIN said... (original post) No, he wouldn't have. BO is what gave us Trump.

Russian propaganda fooling ignorant rednecks with facebook memes and fake news was probably more responsible.

• Danneh1017 said... (original post) Russian propaganda fooling ignorant rednecks with facebook memes and fake news was probably more responsible.

Also Hillary Clinton had 3 million more votes than DJT, so he wasnt really the popular choice some of y'all want to believe he was

• Danneh1017 said... (original post) Also Hillary Clinton had 3 million more votes than DJT, so he wasnt really the popular choice some of y'all want to believe he was

Watch the election in 2020. Trump will be re-elected as he may have more support now than in 2016. If the Democrat's want to impeach Trump do it out in the open for American to see, not behind closed doors and in the dark.

This post was edited by poleman 3 months ago

• Danneh1017 said... (original post) Also Hillary Clinton had 3 million more votes than DJT, so he wasnt really the popular choice some of y'all want to believe he was

Do you want the people of New York and California electing a President. If you do, then why do you even waste your time voting?

• Danneh1017 said... (original post) Russian propaganda fooling ignorant rednecks with facebook memes and fake news was probably more responsible.

Show me the Russian narrative. Adam Schiff said he had proof, yet he has moved to the Ukraine narrative. Schiff doesn't have ***** and he is grasping for straws to try and look good to the Democrat base.

• poleman said... (original post) Do you want the people of New York and California electing a President. If you do, then why do you even waste your time voting?

I’d prefer them over Alabama and Mississippi.

• WSGD said... (original post) I’d prefer them over Alabama and Mississippi.

You prefer the people of California and New York electing the President over people that make this country great. Where do you live and tell me one policy decision that has came out of either of those states that has helped make this country better?

• poleman said... (original post) You prefer the people of California and New York electing the President over people that make this country great. Where do you live and tell me one ...

Weed's legal in a lot of places now.

Both states along with WV and Kentucky are the top five most dependent on welfare as a people and as a state. All three also have top ten highest number of people on food stamps as does Georgia. Don't you hate those folks? The welfare folks. California and New York on the other hand are bottom third of dependency on welfare in the union. So, California and NY are subsidizing those deadbeats.

So yeah, I'd prefer the welfare folks not make the decisions. Would rather they figure out how to get jobs and support themselves before they tell the rest of us how to live. But that's just me.

Anyway, sorry to get sucked in with you here. I'll just leave it here.

This post was edited by WSGD 2 months ago

• WSGD said... (original post) Weed's legal in a lot of places now. Both states along with WV and Kentucky are the top five most dependent on welfare as a people and as a state...

I didn't suck you in. You came on your on accord. I will say this. California has a huge homeless problem. They alo have the big income eguality problem. They have some of the most wealthy people in the country and a huge number of poor people in the country. Why are people leaving California for other states? I'll give you 2 reasons. High taxes and the cost of housing, along with others.

This post was edited by poleman 2 months ago

• WSGD said... (original post) Weed's legal in a lot of places now. Both states along with WV and Kentucky are the top five most dependent on welfare as a people and as a state...

Weed is legal there, so you must be a pot head!

• poleman said... (original post) Weed is legal there, so you must be a pot head!

Think it's dope head.

Potatoe potato, I guess.

This post was edited by WSGD 2 months ago

• If she ran, she’d be the strongest Democrat in the field as of today.