Since it was too sensative for the other board OT string...SFO

Since it was too sensative for the other board OT string...SFO

• Is a shell of a once great city.

The policies and lack of management by the local government have created a disaster. Sure, it has it's nice areas, but a vast majority of the city has gone down hill.

And while all cities have issues, not all cities have human feces problems to the point where apps are built to warn people. Not all big cities have hundreds of yards of public transit station walls lined heroin and drug addicts, their juices littering the way of other people. And don't say the snapshot isn't realistic...hopping on transit out of the airport is no an option for many anymore due to the human waste and people that are literally one stop away from SFO. It's why San Jose has seen a population boon and SFO has not.

But let's label the NRA a terrorist organization, let's provide free needles to those drug addicts, let's ban any item after there is a singular issue....including plastic straws....because that's more important that cleaning up human waste.

Sorry...it's bad policy all the way around. City is run by people more worried about being a social justice warrior than managing actual policy. It's a shame too because despite it's issues, the potential to be great is still there.

user generateduser generated

• Discussion
  • The NRA is horrible. No gun owner or 2A supporter should support the NRA.

• _DC said... The NRA is horrible. No gun owner or 2A supporter should support the NRA.

Not my point at all.....why do the city leaders in SFO think it's more important to debate the merits of labeling the NRA a terrorist org over their own public issues? That's the issue I'm pointing out.

I gave up NRA membership about six years ago and am an advocate so I do not disagree.

• BigDrewUGA said... Not my point at all.....why do the city leaders in SFO think it's more important to debate the merits of labeling the NRA a terrorist org over their own pub...

They have time for more than one topic. Not sure they’ve chosen one over the other as you present.

And San Jose’s growth might also have to do with space and price, as well.

• WSGD said... They have time for more than one topic. Not sure they’ve chosen one over the other as you present. And San Jose’s growth might also have to do with space and price, as ...

They have enough time to talk about more than one topic, but not enough time to put to action ways to improve the situation that is getting worse daily?

Price is part of the issue for sure....driven again by bad policy, like a tax for a poop app.....