The Georgia Governor Kemp sucks...

The Georgia Governor Kemp sucks...

Arrow-10
  • Appointing a Planned Parenthood Romney cronie to the US Senate for Georgia. Should have been Collins from Gainesville. Kemp has to be defeated in 3 years. Obviously a kiss up to CNN and AJC two bowels of journalism....

• Discussion
  • This is a one-way ticket to nuke town

This post was edited by DUUVALdawg 1 year ago

• OK Boomer

• She will do a good job. Right and left both put out plenty of propaganda.

• Raiderbeater1 said... (original post)She will do a good job. Right and left both put out plenty of propaganda.

If both side dislike her, she must be good

• Ogwadawgo said... (original post)If both side dislike her, she must be good

I love Collins but if a Democrat wins this Senate seat it will because he divided the conservative vote between himself and Loeffler.

• Kemp the only one with any type of sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Georgians are sick of this nonsense going on from the GOP other than the base that would vote for Putin himself over a dem. When was the last time Georgia had a legit chance to go either way? It won't happen but it's in play. That's a direct byproduct of what has happened the past three years. Doing more of the same isn't going to stop that trend. The GOP is in trouble long term if they don't reverse this bull ***** that is going on.

• WSGD said... (original post)Kemp the only one with any type of sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Georgians are sick of this nonsense going on from the G...

You are mistaken about the future of the Republican Party. There was a special election in Texas. Everyone thinks Texas is turning blue. It was between a male Republican and and a female Progressive Democrat. The Republican won in a landslide. Even with a record turnout the Progressive couldn't win. Over 9,000 more people vote in this special election than had ever voted in that district.

• poleman said... (original post)You are mistaken about the future of the Republican Party. There was a special election in Texas. Everyone thinks Texas is turning blue. It was betw...

Because no one wants a progressive a democrat. Pay attention. There hasn't been a political ad in Georgia in 25 years. Now they are everywhere. GOP is losing ground because of people like Doug Collins and Trump. The moderates are sick of it.

As soon as the Dems gather a brain and quit trying to go so progressive, the GOP is in trouble unless they change. Were it not for the antiquated electoral college, it would be nearly 30 years since the GOP won a national election. It's happening whether you want to recognize it or not. This nonsense going on isn't going to last forever. And the only saving grace they have is the Dems are more ridiculous.

• WSGD said... (original post)Because no one wants a progressive a democrat. Pay attention. There hasn't been a political ad in Georgia in 25 years. Now they are everywhere. GO...

Democrats are going to move farther and farther left. Ronald Reagan stated that he didn't leave the Democrat Party, it left him. The moderates as you call them are being left behind by the Progressive wing of the Democrat Party. John F. Kennedy would be a Republican by today's standards.

• WSGD said... (original post)Because no one wants a progressive a democrat. Pay attention. There hasn't been a political ad in Georgia in 25 years. Now they are everywhere. GO...

The Electoral College give people in fly over country a voice and the founding father were smart enough to realize that. Do you want the dimwits in California deciding who is President is? I don't !

• poleman said... (original post)Democrats are going to move farther and farther left. Ronald Reagan stated that he didn't leave the Democrat Party, it left him. The moderates ...

The GOP is having to pour millions of dollars into small local races to retain seats. They used to be on auto-pilot and ignored and come out with victory. That isn't the case now. They are responsible for that and Kemp recognizes this doesn't have to be that way.

• poleman said... (original post)The Electoral College give people in fly over country a voice and the founding father were smart enough to realize that. Do you want the dimwits in ...

The founding fathers were dealing with horses. It's not necesary in this day and age. Every vote should count. It now does not.

I'd prefer them to Alabama and Mississippi and many other places.

• WSGD said... (original post)The founding fathers were dealing with horses. It's not necesary in this day and age. Every vote should count. It now does not.I'd prefer the...

They were smarter than you will ever be! Why don't you do us a favor. Move to California. You would fit in perfectly. Another dimwit to add to the million already there.

This post was edited by poleman 11 months ago

• WSGD said... (original post)The GOP is having to pour millions of dollars into small local races to retain seats. They used to be on auto-pilot and ignored and come out with victo...

I think you are underestimating the rage that many people have against the Democrat Party. I bet you there will be record vote for the Republican candidates in the next election.

• poleman said... (original post)They were smarter than you will ever be! Why don't you do us a favor. Move to California. You would fit in perfectly. Another dimwit to add to ...

How do you know where I live? And is there only a million dimwits in California in your eyes? That's not many of them.

• WSGD said... (original post)How do you know where I live? And is there only a million dimwits in California in your eyes? That's not many of them.

No! There are millions of dimwits in California. You would just be another one.

• poleman said... (original post)No! There are millions of dimwits in California. You would just be another one.

I appreciate the wit and smarts you've provided, once again. Very enlightening and thought provoking.

• WSGD said... (original post)I appreciate the wit and smarts you've provided, once again. Very enlightening and thought provoking.

It is what it is. Good night.

• WSGD said... (original post)The GOP is having to pour millions of dollars into small local races to retain seats. They used to be on auto-pilot and ignored and come out with victo...

Only to negate all of the misappropriated funds that dems funneled to soros to buy them already. Why do they funnel money to a nazi billionaire anyway? Seems strange to me, js.

• Like is like your like future like in like jeopardy ?

• WSGD said... (original post)Kemp the only one with any type of sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Georgians are sick of this nonsense going on from the G...

Dude, like, you're like delusional. LOL, Whenever I read someone bitching about Putin or Russian I instantly know I'm dealing with a lunatic that has no clue as to what they're talking about and no clue about the side the support's history. #dumbAF

All kidding aside. You should really not post on politics. You're , well, you're not very smart. And I don't say that to be mean or insulting towards you, you're probably a young kid still developing and finding his way ...I say it because I thought you should know. You're parents are just being loving when they tell you "you're a special lil guy" Its not the good kind of special though...

• WSGD said... (original post)The founding fathers were dealing with horses. It's not necesary in this day and age. Every vote should count. It now does not.I'd prefer the...

Let me try and explain it to you kid. The age old story about two wolves and a sheep voting whats for dinner. Get it? Probably not, but you have years to grow

• Rolodawg said... (original post)Let me try and explain it to you kid. The age old story about two wolves and a sheep voting whats for dinner. Get it? Probably not, but you have ye...

LOL.

• Rolo is so cute when he thinks he's smarter than people