Why Does the Population That Represents 12% of The Country

Why Does the Population That Represents 12% of The Country

• Represent over 40% of those imprisoned?

• Discussion
  • Because we have laws they break.

• Mikul1g said... (original post)

Because we have laws they break.

That's answer is not sufficient. They are prosecuted more and convicted more for the same crimes the dominant race commit but are not prosecuted nor sentenced to prison for.

• Because they are on the democrat plantation for the most part.

• DawgDookie said... (original post)

That's answer is not sufficient. They are prosecuted more and convicted more for the same crimes the dominant race commit but are not prosecuted nor sentenced to prison for.

Blame President Bill Clinton and the Democrats that pasted a Criminal Reform Act during his tenure as President. Black incarceration expolded after that bill was signed President Clinton. Most blacks detest Trump but he just sign a bill that reforms the act signed by Bill Clinton. No one knows about because Fox News was the only news network to cover the signing. Federal sentencing guide line under the Clinton Bill were reformed. Many sentences maybe be reduced and people set free.

• poleman said... (original post)

Blame President Bill Clinton and the Democrats that pasted a Criminal Reform Act during his tenure as President. Black incarceration expolded after that bill was signed President Clinton. Most blacks detest Trump but he just sign a bill that reforms the act signed by Bill Clinton. No one knows about because Fox News was the only news network to cover the signing. Federal sentencing guide line under the Clinton Bill were reformed. Many sentences maybe be reduced and people set free.

I understand that. However, it starts at a much lower level poleman. Read the link below. To be honest poleman I don't think we are welcomed in our own country.
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/the-stop-race-police-traffic/

• DidNotGo2UGA said... (original post)

I understand that. However, it starts at a much lower level poleman. Read the link below. To be honest poleman I don't think we are welcomed in our own country.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/the-stop-race-police-traffic/

It started with the crack epidimic in the late 80's. Power Cocaine recieved a sifter sentence than crack but crack had become much cheaper. Black people sold crack because it was cheaper. The Federal Government sought to increase the sentences for crack distribution to match cocaine pocession sentencing. Thus the Clinton Criminal reform act of 1994.You had low level drug dealer sentenced to longer,harsher sentencing because of crack.

To say you don't think you are welcome in your own country is beyond belief. Where will you be accepted more than here. Where will you have the freedom you have here? Will mother Africa accept you and give you the freedoms you have here? If so go there! Will you have the same lifestyle you have here? 333.2 million people live in poverty in Africa. Do you live with no running water, no paved roads, in a mud hut. You are blessed beyond belief to live in the U.S.A. and don't see it.

This post was edited by poleman 1 year ago

To say you don't think you are welcome in your own country is beyond belief. Where will you be accepted more than here. Where will you have the freedom you have here? Will mother Africa accept you and give you the freedoms you have here? If so go there! Will you have the same lifestyle you have here? 333.2 million people live in poverty in Africa. Do you live with no running water, no paved roads, in a mud hut. You are blessed beyond belief to live in the U.S.A. and don't see it.

Poleman. Read my post again. Then read yours. This is my country. Ive served it honorably. I never suggested moving. However, when i get pulled over by the white police in my subdivision because he says the car I was driving was registered to a womans name i feel harrassed. Especially when the car is my wifes. Who pulls someone over for that with a drawn weapon? What was the reason for running the tags in the first place? Hmmmm black man, all white subdivision, nice vehicle. Nigga must be a thief.

• In addition, dont you think its sad that I have to teach the 2 of my boys who are driving how to interact with police officers if they were to pull them over. Keep in mind one of these boys is going to an ROTC program in college in efforts to become an Army Officer.

• That's insane. Did you file a report?

Poleman. Read my post again. Then read yours. This is my country. Ive served it honorably. I never suggested moving. However, when i get pulled over by the white police in my subdivision because he says the car I was driving was registered to a womans name i feel harrassed. Especially when the car is my wifes. Who pulls someone over for that with a drawn weapon? What was the reason for running the tags in the first place? Hmmmm black man, all white subdivision, nice vehicle. Nigga must be a thief.

Dookie, you make your self a victim with this victimhood mentality that every LEO is out to get you. That is not the case and sad. I do in away understand your feeling because I wound up in the hood just off of Mercer university drive in Macon several weeks ago. A white man drive a nice pickup in a bad section of town. I got out of there as quick as i found my way out. It goes both ways and is a sad commentary on our social climate today.

• UGA03MAIN said... (original post)

That's insane. Did you file a report?

Hell yes I did.

Dookie, you make your self a victim with this victimhood mentality that every LEO is out to get you. That is not the case and sad. I do in away understand your feeling because I wound up in the hood just off of Mercer university drive in Macon several weeks ago. A white man drive a nice pickup in a bad section of town. I got out of there as quick as i found my way out. It goes both ways and is a sad commentary on our social climate today.

Poleman, did you read the article by NatG that i shared? Its not isolated to just me. I didnt mention that when i first moved to this subdivision i was pulled over 4 times in less than a month. Never ticketed. Eventually i plated my truck with vet tags and that worked. You may not want to believe this but there are issues in this country. Stop suggesting to people to leave the country if they feel there are issues. You will lose some damn good people if that happened. The answer is not to leave the country but to first realize there are issues and then work on them. Maybe LEOs need to take polygraphs to determine if they are racist. Do not look down on me because i want my sons to live in a non hostile environment. Not every white person is racist or hateful but stop lying to yourself by saying there arent enough to make life uncomfortable for people of color in the US. Poleman how many states, countries have you visited?

Poleman, did you read the article by NatG that i shared? Its not isolated to just me. I didnt mention that when i first moved to this subdivision i was pulled over 4 times in less than a month. Never ticketed. Eventually i plated my truck with vet tags and that worked. You may not want to believe this but there are issues in this country. Stop suggesting to people to leave the country if they feel there are issues. You will lose some damn good people if that happened. The answer is not to leave the country but to first realize there are issues and then work on them. Maybe LEOs need to take polygraphs to determine if they are racist. Do not look down on me because i want my sons to live in a non hostile environment. Not every white person is racist or hateful but stop lying to yourself by saying there arent enough to make life uncomfortable for people of color in the US. Poleman how many states, countries have you visited?

Dookie,when you put your head on a pillow at night do you feel safe? Sadly, I don't! I live 30 minutes from the sheriffs office and it could take longer than that at night for a deputy to reach us. Do you avoid driving thru certain parts of town. This is a 2-way street. I feel just as threatened as you do, but I don't feel a threat from my Sheriff's department. I feel threatened by young criminal's roving, hunting targets. Have you sat eating lunch and overheard of a gunfight in the southside of town. I have. 17 shots fired and 1 hit. Have you been in a Dollar General store and heard them talk about a group of young men robbing them and the only reason they didn't was the number of people in the store. They left there and were overheard at a Tractor Supply talking about the failed robbery and then arrested. This happened in Chauncey and Eastman, GA. Chaucey is the mill I work for!

Dookie,when you put your head on a pillow at night do you feel safe? Sadly, I don't! I live 30 minutes from the sheriffs office and it could take longer than that at night for a deputy to reach us. Do you avoid driving thru certain parts of town. This is a 2-way street. I feel just as threatened as you do, but I don't feel a threat from my Sheriff's department. I feel threatened by young criminal's roving, hunting targets. Have you sat eating lunch and overheard of a gunfight in the southside of town. I have. 17 shots fired and 1 hit. Have you been in a Dollar General store and heard them talk about a group of young men robbing them and the only reason they didn't was the number of people in the store. They left there and were overheard at a Tractor Supply talking about the failed robbery and then arrested. This happened in Chauncey and Eastman, GA. Chaucey is the mill I work for!

So these are blacks that have you worried or fearing from your safety?

• I was working on my car beside the road a black cop stopped, put me in the back of his cruiser, for my own protection as he said, and then he searched my whole car. Took my keys opened my trunk.I am white so my first impulse should be he hates whites, or like a lot of cops he is just a butt and maybe should not be a officer anymore. Democrats offer free stuff, Republicians offer only opertunity.

It started with the crack epidimic in the late 80's. Power Cocaine recieved a sifter sentence than crack but crack had become much cheaper. Black people sold crack because it was cheaper. The Federal Government sought to increase the sentences for crack distribution to match cocaine pocession sentencing. Thus the Clinton Criminal reform act of 1994.You had low level drug dealer sentenced to longer,harsher sentencing because of crack.

This is correct. Along with the fake war on drugs. The expansion of fletc, where the training was consolidated world wide. Then the ongoing partnership of the next 4 administrations. Gov't shutdown ends theoretically on the 24th. The swamp will be drained. Along with many other "problems" being corrected. Many will be accomplished by 2020, and others will be identified to finish the mess that has as one former leader described as "taking decades to achieve". Independence Day is coming!

• Mikul1g said... (original post)

I was working on my car beside the road a black cop stopped, put me in the back of his cruiser, for my own protection as he said, and then he searched my whole car. Took my keys opened my trunk.I am white so my first impulse should be he hates whites, or like a lot of cops he is just a butt and maybe should not be a officer anymore. Democrats offer free stuff, Republicians offer only opertunity.

Republicans don’t offer free stuff? Weird I thought they just recently passed a bill giving tens of billions of dollars to farmers affected by the tariffs put in place by the republicans.

There’s other free stuff offered as well. Maybe you should pay better attention.

• I'm white. My dad was pulled over 15 years ago and taken to jail because his truck "looked the same" as another criminal in the area wanted for something. They didnt believe him when he said he wasnt the guy. Both cops were black. Never did he have a racist word to say about them. He did demand they write an apology letter for throwing him on the ground and embarrassing him in our town, but he never felt victimized and doesnt throw police under the bus to this day.

Why does everything have to be racially based? I blame the media and the have to have it now crowd. Maybe the problem is too many people believe the first thing they read or someone tells them to think. Tired of the media/democratic race/gender war. We would all be better served to move on

• DIESELdawg said... (original post)

I'm white. My dad was pulled over 15 years ago and taken to jail because his truck "looked the same" as another criminal in the area wanted for something. They didnt believe him when he said he wasnt the guy. Both cops were black. Never did he have a racist word to say about them. He did demand they write an apology letter for throwing him on the ground and embarrassing him in our town, but he never felt victimized and doesnt throw police under the bus to this day.

Why does everything have to be racially based? I blame the media and the have to have it now crowd. Maybe the problem is too many people believe the first thing they read or someone tells them to think. Tired of the media/democratic race/gender war. We would all be better served to move on

Easy for a white person to say. You don’t live it every day.

• DIESELdawg said... (original post)

I'm white. My dad was pulled over 15 years ago and taken to jail because his truck "looked the same" as another criminal in the area wanted for something. They didnt believe him when he said he wasnt the guy. Both cops were black. Never did he have a racist word to say about them. He did demand they write an apology letter for throwing him on the ground and embarrassing him in our town, but he never felt victimized and doesnt throw police under the bus to this day.

I'm black (A Uncle tom azz negro as slandered before) and I've been pulled over for questionable reasons at least 15x in my life. In Smyrna, I got pulled over at 8am because I didn't have my lights on (True Story). This was ~4yrs ago and I turn 42 this week. The cop told me it was dark and I needed my lights on. I said "Ok" as I looked up at the sun and she let me go. LOL. That is one of those things you have to live to understand. I definitely will teach my boys to never say anything to the police unless me or their mother is present. I also got pulled over because my back window was broken (It wouldn't roll up. The dude who fixed it said it was common in BMWs like the one I had) and the cop ran my plate. My registration expired the day before (It was my wife's car and we had just gotten married. I honestly didn't think about her car registration up until that point) and he gave me a ticket. Had I been a middle aged white women, HE WOULD NOT have run my plate checking to see if my car was stolen. I then spent a morning in court in the City of Smyrna. The only non-minorities in the court room were 2 white folks who got stopped at a DUI checkpoint that was set up on a Friday night outside a popular bar. There were at least 100 people in court that morning. That was so crazy I had to write to some non-profit court fairness group who sent people to monitor the judge.

There is definitely something there. I wish everyone wasn't blind to it.

• byoungjr_TheOriginal said... (original post)

I'm black (A Uncle tom azz negro as slandered before) and I've been pulled over for questionable reasons at least 15x in my life. In Smyrna, I got pulled over at 8am because I didn't have my lights on (True Story). This was ~4yrs ago and I turn 42 this week. The cop told me it was dark and I needed my lights on. I said "Ok" as I looked up at the sun and she let me go. LOL. That is one of those things you have to live to understand. I definitely will teach my boys to never say anything to the police unless me or their mother is present. I also got pulled over because my back window was broken (It wouldn't roll up. The dude who fixed it said it was common in BMWs like the one I had) and the cop ran my plate. My registration expired the day before (It was my wife's car and we had just gotten married. I honestly didn't think about her car registration up until that point) and he gave me a ticket. Had I been a middle aged white women, HE WOULD NOT have run my plate checking to see if my car was stolen. I then spent a morning in court in the City of Smyrna. The only non-minorities in the court room were 2 white folks who got stopped at a DUI checkpoint that was set up on a Friday night outside a popular bar. There were at least 100 people in court that morning. That was so crazy I had to write to some non-profit court fairness group who sent people to monitor the judge.

There is definitely something there. I wish everyone wasn't blind to it.

I believe black people who say they have been stopped by police for questionable reasons, but it happens to white people too. I won’t try to claim skin color is never a factor, but I think time of day, location, and other “suspicious” factors play a larger role when people are stopped for frivolous reasons. Most of the times I’ve been stopped for frivolous reasons have come late at night and were clearly just a ruse to see if I had been drinking or was up to no good.

When I was in college I was stopped one night for “suspicion of robbing a convenience store” on Baxter because I had backed into a parking space and the officer saw me leaving. I’m sure the stop had more to do with the fact that I drove a block back to my fraternity house and he figured I might have been drinking than it had to do with any real suspicion that I had robbed the store and then slowly driven back home.

I’ve been stopped for allegedly failing to maintain my lane while driving through a bad part of Atlanta at night, in spite of the fact that I saw the officer in a parking lot as I passed, saw him pull out behind me, watched him follow me for a little while, and was absolutely paying full attention to obeying every law with a police office following me. I’m sure the stop was all about seeing why some white guy was driving through an area where you don’t see a lot of us unless we happen to be drunk or buying drugs.

There have been other questionable stops in my past, but I’m not trying to write a book here.

Finally, I watch a lot of Cops and Live PD and it amazes me how many talk themselves into tickets and jail just by having a crappy attitude when pulled over. I don’t care what color you are, it only makes sense to teach your kids how to act when being stopped by police. Being polite and reasonable, even when you’re annoyed, goes a long way toward getting you on your way again without extra hassle.

• Diamond Dawg 17 said... (original post)

I believe black people who say they have been stopped by police for questionable reasons, but it happens to white people too. I won’t try to claim skin color is never a factor, but I think time of day, location, and other “suspicious” factors play a larger role when people are stopped for frivolous reasons. Most of the times I’ve been stopped for frivolous reasons have come late at night and were clearly just a ruse to see if I had been drinking or was up to no good.

When I was in college I was stopped one night for “suspicion of robbing a convenience store” on Baxter because I had backed into a parking space and the officer saw me leaving. I’m sure the stop had more to do with the fact that I drove a block back to my fraternity house and he figured I might have been drinking than it had to do with any real suspicion that I had robbed the store and then slowly driven back home.

I’ve been stopped for allegedly failing to maintain my lane while driving through a bad part of Atlanta at night, in spite of the fact that I saw the officer in a parking lot as I passed, saw him pull out behind me, watched him follow me for a little while, and was absolutely paying full attention to obeying every law with a police office following me. I’m sure the stop was all about seeing why some white guy was driving through an area where you don’t see a lot of us unless we happen to be drunk or buying drugs.

There have been other questionable stops in my past, but I’m not trying to write a book here.

Finally, I watch a lot of Cops and Live PD and it amazes me how many talk themselves into tickets and jail just by having a crappy attitude when pulled over. I don’t care what color you are, it only makes sense to teach your kids how to act when being stopped by police. Being polite and reasonable, even when you’re annoyed, goes a long way toward getting you on your way again without extra hassle.

Sure it happens to white people. It happens to everyone at some point or another. It’s the nature of power and those who wield it. No one will be spared forever. However, it doesn’t happen with nearly the frequency as to minorities. That’s the point.

• [quote id="128464958"]

Easy for a white person to say. You don’t live it every day.

Nevermind. Wont go there

This post was edited by DIESELdawg 1 year ago

• Diamond Dawg 17 said... (original post)

I have long contended that nothing good happens after midnight.