Happy 61st Birthday Lovie Smith

Happy 61st Birthday Lovie Smith

• A man with high character, morals and is a great leader of men.

Hoping your day was awesome. Celebrates his birthday on same day as VE day. Outstanding.

• Discussion
  • I don't suppose you read this or any fan forum. i certainly wouldn't if I were a coach. With all that said, you're our football coach and I wish nothing but the best for you today and every day. Happy Birthday!

• Hope he enjoys his day.

• Happy 61 st birthday, LOVIE! Great time to retire and enjoy those Illini Millions!lol Wouldn't you REALLY prefer to be fishing in Tampa Bay or hiking in Arizona? See you on the trails!lol

• PPBob said... (original post)Along with an information free "dunce" response, wee wee...

What. Your comment is stupid. What are you 12? Keep the idiot spew coming

• wewillwint said... (original post)What. Your comment is stupid. What are you 12? Keep the idiot spew coming

And your comment is any better?

• PPBob said... (original post)Happy 61 st birthday, LOVIE! Great time to retire and enjoy those Illini Millions!lol Wouldn't you REALLY prefer to be fishing in Tampa Bay or hi...

• Lol

What a thread
  • It's what we do. *sigh*

• jms397 said... (original post)And your comment is any better?

I am sick of the lazy Lovie retired and getting big bucks meme this guy promotes. As far as I am concerned, it is racist and sickening.

• wewillwint said... (original post)I am sick of the lazy Lovie retired and getting big bucks meme this guy promotes. As far as I am concerned, it is racist and sickening.

You lost me. Is it the fishing or the hiking that is racist?

• wewillwint said... (original post)I am sick of the lazy Lovie retired and getting big bucks meme this guy promotes. As far as I am concerned, it is racist and sickening.

Don't forget the part where he hired his son, a history major with no football experience that dad didn't give him, a major assistant job that pays 6 figures.
  • BRucksJr said... (original post)You lost me. Is it the fishing or the hiking that is racist?

Sorry, Rucks. I should have realized that hiking and fishing were activities that only African Americans pursue. I guess that makes this Arizonan and his three millennial kids "African American" since we do both, including me in retirement. Since we're not A-A, does that mean we're engaging in "cultural appropriation"? My deepest apologies to the readers here for my affront to their PC sensibilities.....lol!

• PPBob said... (original post)Sorry, Rucks. I should have realized that hiking and fishing were activities that only African Americans pursue. I guess that makes this Arizonan and ...

Hey Richard Edward, it's a Happy Birthday thread for our head coach. If you don't want to do that, why do you feel the need to soil every damn thread with your anti-Lovie BS? I doubt if you are or ever were an Illinois fan, pp.

• Happy belated birthday, Lovie. May you have many more as Illini FB head coach.