Strong DNA has these teams built to withstand a quarantine

Strong DNA has these teams built to withstand a quarantine

Arrow8
  • swampm said... (original post)Could post stats like these all day long. 40% of teams are SEC teams. Miami is in there, but most selections by far were prior to joining ACC..Most f...

The numbers are dominant across the board. I just hope Georgia joins the title party soon. Trips to Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge make it tougher than teams from other conferences have it, but you have to beat the team across from you, it's as simple as that.

I just don't want to hear Dabo crying crocodile tears about Clemson's schedule not getting the respect it deserves like he did a few months back.

• Just because a team puts players into the NFL doesn’t mean those players can play together at the college level

This post was edited by CFB29 2 months ago

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 50% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - 50% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join

Join
  • I know it's supposed to be a positive take if you're listed here as having some edge over other teams as far as dealing with the virus impact, but being lumped in with Iowa State and TCU just doesn't really feel flattering somehow.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • user generated

• AvilleRanger1 said... (original post)Clemson got in 9 spring practices, Georgia got in zero practices. It's obviously a big advantage but it's nobody's fault. Given ...

Georgia has multiple number 1 recruiting classes and play in the weakest division in CFB. They literally only have to win one home game (SEC championship) to make the playoff. Just can't overcome their poor coaching. Not getting any practices in is just one more example of Kirby failing as a coach.

Join
  • AvilleRanger1 said... (original post)The ACC has programs other than Clemson's that have been dominant in the past, they just aren't now. Would The Tigers have even 1 ti...

Attacking Clemson because of their schedule is a weak arguement by those jealous of thier success.

Cry about their schedule all you want, but they've beaten teams like tO$U, ND, Alabama handily in the last two seasons in the playoffs.

Back in 2017 they beat 6 ranked teams before losing the Alabama in the Sugar Bowl...their last loss up until losing to LSU in the 2019 NC (breaking a 29 game win streak).

Bottom line, Clemson is AWESOME. If my boys are gifted enough to play D1 College Football, they will accept an offer from Clemson...ON THE SPOT!

This post was edited by SFChief 1 month ago

Join
  • SFChief said... (original post)Attacking Clemson because of their scedule is a weak arguement by those jealous of thier success.Cry about their scedule all you want, but they've b...

So, who is your favorite college team?
  • Playhard100 said... (original post)So, who is your favorite college team?

Illinois and Clemson.

I went to Illinois and my wife went to Clemson. But if I had a choice of where to send my kids to play football, it would be Clemson. And it would be mostly because of Dabo Sweeney and the culture he has developed there.

• we shall see