It’s time to get this started, (K-State Kathy)

It’s time to get this started, (K-State Kathy)

Arrow8
  • Anyone want to post the BTK picture with him decked out in his KSU apparel?

• Jhawkin27 said... (original post) Power towelEco-catLynch mobOctagon of booSandstormHead, no body mascotWabash blowjob/cannonbalPiece of Wood that says "Family"Win the d...

Hand written notes on Taco Bell napkins

• Jhawkin27 said... (original post) Power towelEco-catLynch mobOctagon of booSandstormHead, no body mascotWabash blowjob/cannonbalPiece of Wood that says "Family"Win the d...

Punishing players after the completion of the season for in-season rules violations...and covering up sexual assaults.

• Pound the Stone.

• The hand signal that looks like they're flicking a boog.

• dghawks said... (original post) The hand signal that looks like they're flicking a boog.

Which doesn't make any sense for we all know they don't flick them, they eat them.

• dghawks said... (original post) The hand signal that looks like they're flicking a boog.

I thought it was the "yeah, my cawk is this long" hand gesture.

• milt21jumpstreet said... (original post) One time I was a young lad in line for Quentin's. This guy ahead of my group was talking about the 35-3 win against OU and talking ma...

For some reason this reminds be of one time back in the 90's when one of my KU friends and I were at Kelly's down in Westport and ran across a typical Kathy. When she found out that we had gone to KU she informed us,

"Well you know you can't spell suck with out a K and a U."

My friend and I stood and stared at each other in amazement of that level of stupidity before simultaneously responding with the obvious retort.

• Thejayhawk78 said... (original post) Here is Kathy K-State in Maine. Powercat luggage, purple shirt, jorts and "Lead by example"Good thing I had a wide angle lens.

Lead by example.

On how to be a sedentary middle age woman who eats like a collegiate offensive lineman?

This post was edited by jayhawkmpa 1 year ago

• spauldingsmales said... (original post) Damn, what a target rich environment they were.

This! In spades. The steady stream of material rich for ridicule coming from MU over the years is still kind of amazing.

This post was edited by khawk75 1 year ago

• user generated

• user generated

• What ever happened to that Wacky Cat guy that used to visit the Phog and get in arguments with everyone? Wasn't he some kind of enrollment counselor at Brown Mackie or something? As I recall, those threads provided some quality entertainment up until old Wacky would get too worked up, fly off the handle and then see himself out.

This post was edited by Humpty Dance 1 year ago

• Gonna see alot of this in the stands Saturday!user generated

• So I think ksu will bring about 5,000 people to the game. But since they all are the size of Large Marge they take up 2 seats so technically they have to buy seats for 2 so 10,000 seats

This post was edited by ramblinman73 1 year ago

• user generated

• user generated

• FeelingPhoggy said... (original post) I thought it was the "yeah, my cawk is this long" hand gesture.

user generated

• I believe the hayseeds refer to them as "teets"

user generated

• Speaking of purple phat phuks, wonder what ever came of this stubby little choad? His lame **** videos used to have the kitties squealing in delight. Or maybe it was just him doing the squealing.user generated

• xyxtuvj said... (original post) Anyone want to post the BTK picture with him decked out in his KSU apparel?

20190201_213554_HDR.jpg
  • You’d think a serial killer would want a van with no windows.

Free Bacon for showing up at a game

• Humpty Dance said... (original post) What ever happened to that Wacky Cat guy that used to visit the Phog and get in arguments with everyone? Wasn't he some kind of enrollmen...

I think after brown mackie shut the doors he got real depressed and hung himself with his over sized braided belt.