Biden Emerges From Basement, Insults Black Reporter and Stumbles

Biden Emerges From Basement, Insults Black Reporter and Stumbles

• ...over his words. You can't make this s**** up! Holys****! Biden can't even talk. No wonder why they are stashing him in the basement.

https://twitter.com/errolbarnett/status/1290940305865400321

• Discussion
  • He asked the black reporter if he was a cocaine junkie and then laughs about it. WTF?

• Boy, you're really taking this impeached 1 term President thing really hard, good.

Just the other day Biden said Person, Man, Woman, Camera, TV so he;s got that going for him. He's also capable of drinking with 1 hand.

This post was edited by Johnny2x2x 1 month ago

• Weak sauce, even you don't believe it was that.

This post was edited by TrapperGus 1 month ago

• Johnny2x2x said... (original post)Boy, you're really taking this impeached 1 term President thing really hard, good.

Biden: "I'm ready to let the American people judge my mental fiiiith" LMAO

This post was edited by bigwali 1 month ago

• Johnny2x2x said... (original post)Boy, you're really taking this impeached 1 term President thing really hard, good.

Watch the video. There's not much there. It's a desperate reach by the Trump people.

If Trump had anything to run on, they wouldn't have to resort to this stuff.

• faygo said... (original post)Watch the video. There's not much there. It's a desperate reach by the Trump people. If Trump had anything to run on, they wouldn't hav...

LMAO, you do realize he has dementia, right? Biden: "I'm ready to let the American people judge my mental fiiiith"

• bigwali said... (original post)Biden: "I'm ready to let the American people judge my mental fiiiith" LMAO

Doctored video, just like Nancy...
  • HidenBiden in da basement is a winning strategy. When Trump speaks, you win.

• heisenberg991 said... (original post)HidenBiden in da basement is a winning strategy. When Trump speaks, you win.

You mean the guy hiding in the basement of The White House?
  • Wow. Waleed is really reaching here. His response is on point. His point was that the question is absurd. The only reason people are asking it is because of republican propaganda using altered video clips. That is to say, based on nothing. Just like if he questioned the reporter if he was on coke, that too would be based on nothing.

Waleed is up to his old tricks trying to pretend biden insulted a reporter here when it was obviously rhetorical. Just like a true trumplican he cites a snippet of a quote to obviously give the wrong impression of what was discussed. People do that when they dont have actual accomplishments to talk about.

This post was edited by Serenity 1 month ago

• I am leaning toward Biden but damn, the guy has declined quickly from what I've seen. There is obviously a reason why he has been hiding in his basement. The less we see of him the better Biden will fare. I guess I'll wait and see who the VP pick is.

• You don't have to edit video to make Dementia Don look like a fool.

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/1223497778833195008?s=20

• Gary in GR said... (original post)I am leaning toward Biden but damn, the guy has declined quickly from what I've seen. There is obviously a reason why he has been hiding in his b...

No you are not. You are a bot trying to stir things up.
  • bigwali said... (original post)...over his words. You can't make this s**** up! Holys****! Biden can't even talk. No wonder why they are stashing him in the basement. https://twit...

Yikes, hes not well...
  • TrapperGus said... (original post)Weal sauce, even you don't believe it wasthat.

drinking again?
  • bigwali said... (original post)Biden: "I'm ready to let the American people judge my mental fiiiith" LMAO

that should be a Trump ad lol
  • Gary in GR said... (original post)I am leaning toward Biden but damn, the guy has declined quickly from what I've seen. There is obviously a reason why he has been hiding in his b...

buckle up!
  • bigwali said... (original post)LMAO, you do realize he has dementia, right? Biden: "I'm ready to let the American people judge my mental fiiiith"

Yo se mite of had a point buuuuuttttt....

• bigwali said... (original post)LMAO, you do realize he has dementia, right? Biden: "I'm ready to let the American people judge my mental fiiiith"

Doubtful. And he's running against Trump, who has his own significant mental limitations, plus owning a horrific death toll.

What if, on the debate stage, Biden demonstrates things like walking upright, drinking water with one hand? These are hurdles Trump can't clear.

Does Biden know how to pronounce Yosemite? Or does he say ‘Yo-Semite’ not once, but twice, the way a 7 year old would? Not being able to read is somewhat serious.

• Johnny2x2x said... (original post)Boy, you're really taking this impeached 1 term President thing really hard, good.Just the other day Biden said Person, Man, Woman, Camera, ...

you have to admit though if Trump said the same thing the media would rip him to shreds. the media is going sooo easy on Biden. what a joke smh

• Merc32 said... (original post)you have to admit though if Trump said the same thing the media would rip him to shreds. the media is going sooo easy on Biden. what a joke smh

The media likes Joe. Everyone hates Trump.

• PennSpartan said... (original post)The media likes Joe. Everyone hates Trump.

user generated

• Get ready for a year off Cow.

• Just what we need, the only living person that's been in a position of national leadership that has put the economy on his back and dragged it out of the deep dark republican hole.

The only one. And he's running for president.

This is a no brainer.

how you people keep voting for economic destruction is down right crazy.