Biden Virus kills 113,000+ Americans

Biden Virus kills 113,000+ Americans

Arrow1
  • Sloe Joe to the rescue. You people wanted him, now you've got him. He's off to a roaring start by shutting down the Keystone pipeline and saving the environment by making it necessary to transfer all that oil by truck and train instead of the more environmentally sound pipeline, killing tens of thousands high paying jobs so they can maybe go make $15/hour at the local fast food joint, and shutting down the already funded border wall.

Lets see how he does "stopping" the pandemic. If his average keeps up, he'll surpass Trump in the first 100 days, so at least he'll accomplish something by then.

Daily tally to be kept here.

• Discussion
  • Why do you support a domestic terrorist?

• jhbball2002 said... (original post)Why do you support a domestic terrorist?

He does not support Antifa

• user generated

• Yawn.

• 262108420A said... (original post)He does not support Antifa

Does he support lying about living on the beach though? That's a better question...............

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

roflmao

roflmao

roflmao

roflmao

roflmao

roflmao

roflmao
  • “Well, it’s Saturday night! Time to make a thread letting a bunch of anonymous strangers know how fussy and mad I am.”

• All Ages Shows said... (original post)“Well, it’s Saturday night! Time to make a thread letting a bunch of anonymous strangers know how fussy and mad I am.”

Dude sounds like he is serious, unlike all the connies on here who know blaming Biden is a joke.

• Cement23588 said... (original post)Sloe Joe to the rescue. You people wanted him, now you've got him. He's off to a roaring start by shutting down the Keystone pipeline ...

Have the 15 cases shrunk down to zero yet a$$hat?

• 262108420A said... (original post)He does not support Antifa

What kind of weapons did you have when you stormed the capitol?

• Vaughn Hayes said... (original post)What kind of weapons did you have when you stormed the capitol?

I always have my dong user generated

• Vaughn Hayes said... (original post)What kind of weapons did you have when you stormed the capitol?

Dude, 26A didn't storm the capital. It was too cold in Washington for him, he would have froze to death, because he is a wimp.

This post was edited by TrapperGus 1 month ago

• Cement23588 said... (original post)Sloe Joe to the rescue. You people wanted him, now you've got him. He's off to a roaring start by shutting down the Keystone pipeline ...

It'll be gone tomorrow....like a miracle

• LOL is this the new "Obama is responsible for the mortgage/financial crisis because the recession happened under his watch"?

• Scruffy_the_Janitor said... (original post)LOL is this the new "Obama is responsible for the mortgage/financial crisis because the recession happened under his watch"?

Yes it is.

In the next four years the connies will brainwash themselves into believing that covid was all Biden's fault.

• TrapperGus said... (original post)Yes it is. In the next four years the connies will brainwash themselves into believing that covid was all Biden's fault.

Hell, they already blame Obama. Trump yapped that somehow it was Obama's fault regarding the PPE supply despite Trump being in office for 3+ years before COVID hit hard.

• TrapperGus said... (original post)Dude, 26A didn't storm the capital. It was too cold in Washington for him, he would have froze to death, because he is a wimp.

I am not a political pawn. And yes. Its much too cold for me.

Maybe I should support Antifa now? Its just an idea right?

• https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/22/biden-says-nothing-can-change-the-trajectory-of-covid-pandemic-over-the-next-several-months.html

Lol. It was less than 4 days.

“Biden warned on Friday that as the outbreak continues, “there’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.” The president has repeatedly warned that the situation is likely to worsen before it improves.”

• Are you saying the President of the United States is being straight with the American people?

Freaking crazy.

• Cement23588 said... (original post)Sloe Joe , shutting down the already funded border wall.

Was the wall funded by Mexico?

• Vaughn Hayes said... (original post)Are you saying the President of the United States is being straight with the American people?Freaking crazy.

No he is just pointing out that before Jan 20 it was all Trump's fault and basic competence at the federal level would bring it under control. After Jan 20 Biden says "never mind" and our leftists nod in agreement.

This post was edited by RQA 1 month ago

• 262108420A said... (original post)I am not a political pawn. And yes. Its much too cold for me. Maybe I should support Antifa now? Its just an idea right?

You should absolutely support antifa. You’re not a fascist, right?