Fact: Trump is a Traitor

Fact: Trump is a Traitor

• https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/27/russia-offered-bounties-afghanistan-militants-killing-us-soldiers-report-outrage

Outrage mounts over report Russia offered bounties to Afghanistan militants for killing US soldiers...

Summary for those who don't want to read it....

"The reports said that the US had come to the conclusion about the operation several months ago and that Russia had offered rewards for successful attacks last year."

“The intelligence finding was briefed to Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March.” White House officials apparently drew up several possible options to retaliate against the Kremlin, ranging from a diplomatic reprimand right through to fresh sanctions. However, the White House has so far not taken any action.

"The White House denied that either Trump or the vice-president, Mike Pence, were briefed on such a matter."

“Trump was cozying up to Putin and inviting him to the G7 all while his administration reportedly knew Russia was trying to kill US troops in Afghanistan and derail peace talks with the Taliban.”

Michael McFaul, a former ambassador to Russia and a professor of political science at Stanford University, said: “I hope the American people will be as outraged as I am over Trump’s complacency. After he knew about these Putin-ordered contracts to kill US soldiers, Trump invited Putin to the G7.”

Trump’s relationship with Russia has been the source of much scandal and frustration with US allies, especially in Europe.

Russia’s attempts to interfere with the 2016 US election were part of the basis of the Robert Mueller investigation that dogged much of Trump’s time in office. He has repeatedly flown in the face of his own intelligence briefings to say that he believes Russian denials of meddling in US affairs, and has touted his close relationship with Putin as a benefit to the US. He has also pushed for Russia to be allowed back into the G7 group of major industrial powers, while at the same questioning the role of Nato.

• Discussion
  • user generated

• user generated

• It’s sickening, but it sounds so off the wall that Cons will just ignore it as fake news.

• Not a bit surprised.

• Don't worry he's moved his Twitter focus to the election

• Golf and twitter-just two more things trump sucks at.

• Tweeter-in-chief busy this morning making an a$ of himself.

• TRE45ON

• Why are the libs quiet on this? Say something, Biden.

• Cosmo_Kramer said... (original post)Why are the libs quiet on this? Say something, Biden.

This post was edited by Johnny2x2x 2 months ago

• Cosmo_Kramer said... (original post)Why are the libs quiet on this? Say something, Biden.

Joe’s trying to win a Presidency. Not make an azz of himself like a certain Vermont Senator.

• Trump knew about this and the pandemic back in January and did nothing

• heisenberg991 said... (original post)Trump knew about this and the pandemic back in January and did nothing

He's such a leader in total control that no one even bothered to tell him
  • Sounds like everyone knew about it except Don.

• PennSpartan said... (original post)Joe’s trying to win a Presidency. Not make an azz of himself like a certain Vermont Senator.

Do you jerk off to Bernie roflmao he's always on your mind. You're into old guys, that's cool man
  • Cosmo_Kramer said... (original post)Do you jerk off to Bernie he's always on your mind. You're into old guys, that's cool man

Jerk off? No. But he is on my mind when I sharpen my knives.

• PennSpartan said... (original post)Jerk off? No. But he is on my mind when I sharpen my knives.

You’ve hijacked 3 threads now for your personal scores to settle. Sure you aren’t Holycow in disguise?

• Johnny2x2x said... (original post)You’ve hijacked 3 threads now for your personal scores to settle. Sure you aren’t Holycow in disguise?

You didn’t notice Cosmo trashing Joe before my comment, like he does at every opportunity?

• PennSpartan said... (original post)You didn’t notice Cosmo trashing Joe before my comment, like he does at every opportunity?

lol "trashing"

dramaqueen
  • Let's get back on point. Fatass is a traitor and should go directly to prison on the morning of November 4.

• CintiSpartan said... (original post)Let's get back on point. Fatass is a traitor and should go directly to prison on the morning of November 4.

Trump knew and did nothing. His reelection is DOA and prison time is coming

• heisenberg991 said... (original post)Trump knew and did nothing. His reelection is DOA and prison time is coming

I respectfully disagree. None of his supporters will believe this and/or care. And the Dems aren’t going to drive voter turnout. Four more years of Trump. And in 2022 Jared replaces Pence.