Fact: Trump is a Traitor

Fact: Trump is a Traitor

• #traitortrump

• Johnny2x2x said... (original post)If you didn't know who he or Putin were, you'd think he was the President of Russia. My word, they killed our soldiers and he defends t...

We did it too!!!!1 Ignoring that we were attacked by the Taliban before

• Cosmo_Kramer said... (original post)What will people do if they can prove it was rigged?

Dc will literally be overrun and burned. People are mad. To stop it the military will need to do a tieneman square x1000
  • Serenity said... (original post)Dc will literally be overrun and burned. People are mad. To stop it the military will need to do a tieneman square x1000

They think Portland is bad...

• Portland would be a garden party compared to fat donnie trying to stay.

• #traitortrump

• Has donnie ripped into putin and threatened him yet? Yeah right!!

• I got paired in a golf tournament this morning with a devout trumptard, I asked him what he thought about trump never saying anything bad about putin and specifically the bounties. His very weak reply"I don't knpw anything about that". I laughed in his face.

• Has anyone brought up that Trump and the Rs are working to destroy the USPS (wrecking mail sorting and delivery, shutting down offices) to sabotage the election? Ruining a trusted American institution to rig an election seems pretty ******** traitorous, IMO...

https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/status/1289190430974738433?s=20

• Gomez said... (original post)Has anyone brought up that Trump and the Rs are working to destroy the USPS (wrecking mail sorting and delivery, shutting down offices) to sabotage th...

It might be in the Trump wants to delay the election thread, but the more it's mentioned, the better.

This is voter suppression.

• faygo said... (original post)It might be in the Trump wants to delay the election thread, but the more it's mentioned, the better. This is voter suppression.

fat donnie will stop at nothing. He's a pig that doesn't want to go away.

• faygo said... (original post)It might be in the Trump wants to delay the election thread, but the more it's mentioned, the better. This is voter suppression.

Another example of the traitor trying to become a dictator.

• Hey fishface and holy cow here’s an 8 page thread and I didn’t see a single comment from you guys on this. What’s up with that? Would you rather talk about Nancy Pelosi possibly being drunk in a doctored video?

• Unreal how silent the boys are on this. They were just as silent in the thread about fata$$ ripping off the veterans.

• Jmo10711 said... (original post)Hey fishface and holy cow here’s an 8 page thread and I didn’t see a single comment from you guys on this. What’s up with that? Would you rather ta...

Where you at walleye? Fishface? holysow?

• walleye,fishy,merc,holysow-ANYTHING???

• #traitortrump

• Well, wait: He's only a traitor if you don't consider Russia, China, North Korea, Turkey and Saudi Arabia our good buddies.

• 406Spartan said... (original post)Well, wait: He's only a traitor if you don't consider Russia, China, North Korea, Turkey and Saudi Arabia our good buddies.

Hey there are fine people on both sides you know.

• A lying coward about sums it up.

• #traitortrump