Herman Cain, RIP

Herman Cain, RIP

• Discussion
  • Peace to his family and I hope this may make people take this disease a bit more seriously.

• Our Housing Secretary?

• I wish he would have been the first Black President instead of crooked Obama.

• HolyCow said... (original post)I wish he would have been the first Black President instead of crooked Obama.

Based on his performance as Housing Secratary, no, you really don't.
  • Pinconning_Chez said... (original post)Peace to his family and I hope this may make people take this disease a bit more seriously.

Yeah, he didn't have to die, ahead of that rally where he caught the virus mask decisions were basically made for him by the President.

• HolyCow said... (original post)I wish he would have been the first Black President instead of crooked Obama.

I wish the trump virus hadn't killed him

If only he had taken Hydroxychloroquine, he’d still be alive. Why did he listen to the liberal fake news instead of QAnon?

• TrapperGus said... (original post)Based on his performance as Housing Secratary, no, you really don't.

Housing Secretary? I thought that was Ben Carson?

• PennSpartan said... (original post)Housing Secretary? I thought that was Ben Carson?

Yes you are correct...sorry Mr Cain...
  • Remember that a day before that rally Trump said that anyone who wears a mask is showing disapproval of him. He guaranteed no mask wearing at that event and Cain didn't wear a mask either to show his support for Trump. Now Cain is dead because of it.

• Johnny2x2x said... (original post)Remember that a day before that rally Trump said that anyone who wears a mask is showing disapproval of him. He guaranteed no mask wearing at tha...

If there is video of that I'm sure the Lincoln folk are making a snappy commercial.

• He was a colon cancer survivor and it was reported the cancer had spread to his liver.

• HolyCow said... (original post)He was a colon cancer survivor and it was reported the cancer had spread to his liver.

Yet his own family is saying he died of covid 19. Helluva flue.

• HolyCow said... (original post)He was a colon cancer survivor and it was reported the cancer had spread to his liver.

Yeah I'm sure it's totally coincidental he's been battling cancer for a while. At this point, I'm pretty sure a conservative could serve you a turd tell you it's filet mignon and you'd believe them.

• Big John Studd said... (original post)If there is video of that I'm sure the Lincoln folk are making a snappy commercial.

There's video.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-americans-wearing-masks-show-disapproval-not-as-preventive-measure-2020-6

He said this on June 18th, the rally was on June 20th. So everyone who attended the rally heard the President say if they wore a mask they were disapproving of him.

Herman Cain is dead because of Trump, 100%.

• Here's Herman Cain at his last public appearance in Tulsa before he got sick and died.

user generated

He was determined to be cancer-free in 2011.

• iHoops said... (original post)He was determined to be cancer-free in 2011.

Still waiting for your explanation of why he didn’t get saved by hydroxychloroquine.

• PennSpartan said... (original post)Housing Secretary? I thought that was Ben Carson?

Racist
  • Waiting for the Trump Tweet, "LIBERATE HERMAN CAIN!!!"

• fat donnie and his klan will blame it on cain wearing a mask. The 999 plan has turned into the deep 666 plan.

• Also the owner is probably pissed that his pizza place is about to be canceled now

• iHoops said... (original post)Also the owner is probably pissed that his pizza place is about to be canceled now

No kidding. Gurantees to be the future sight of a protest.