I miss Penn

I miss Penn

• Man this sucks.

• Discussion
  • user generated

• You could always link his N word and penis on your daughter post/pic that enraged you for months

If that makes you feel better, although it’s pretty creepy that you miss a poster

Lonely much ?

• BLUV71 said... (original post)You could always link his N word and penis on your daughter post/pic that enraged you for months If that makes you feel better, although it’s pretty ...

Dude posted a sexually suggestive picture of 262's daughter that was borderline illegal and 262 misses him. Is 262 Ted Cruz?

• BLUV71 said... (original post)You could always link his N word and penis on your daughter post/pic that enraged you for months If that makes you feel better, although it’s pretty ...

Ironic that you are outraged now. Penn is just old and has no impulse control. Kinda like you.

Bluv-petty and insecure. Lol.

• Johnny2x2x said... (original post)Dude posted a sexually suggestive picture of 262's daughter that was borderline illegal and 262 misses him. Is 262 Ted Cruz?

user generated

bwhahah

• Johnny2x2x said... (original post)Dude posted a sexually suggestive picture of 262's daughter that was borderline illegal and 262 misses him. Is 262 Ted Cruz?

Sorry, gotta do it again

user generated

user generated

• Go on RedTube, there's a mature BBW section there 26

What about this one? This isn't bad.

user generated

• I miss this, sure

Screenshot_20200811-221254_Chrome.jpg

• Millenial Spartan said... (original post)What about this one? This isn't bad.

Millenial is the stupid version of penn.

• You are ignoring 262108420A's posts. Show Post Unignore User

• Millenial Spartan said... (original post)You are ignoring 262108420A's posts. Show Post Unignore User

What a wimp. You only want to hear from a single point of view. Oh well.

• Millenial Spartan said... (original post)You are ignoring 262108420A's posts. Show Post Unignore User

user generated

• Day 2 no Penn.

• Penns the only poster I put on ignore. Good riddance.

• He took my sandwich advice, road tripped to DFW and Fuel City for the best tacos in Texas. And never returned.

• There's plenty of misogyny you could be fighting on the main board, if you're bored enough to start this thread.

• When Penn?

• Football season?

• Bye bye penn

• He just gave Blu an upvote, maybe if you beg he will start posting again.

• TrapperGus said... (original post)He just gave Blu an upvote, maybe if you beg he will start posting again.

I like freedom and reading different viewpoints.