Magas turn on Linsey Graham at airport...

Magas turn on Linsey Graham at airport...

• Discussion
  • Should have picked him up and torn him apart like the pack of zombies they are

• user generated

• Actual Video of Lindsay Graham when he started kissing Trump's rear and coddling his cult extremists so he could get re-elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c

This post was edited by Johnny2x2x 2 months ago

• I was going to say that I bet Lindsey regrets debasing himself and gargling Trump's balls for 4 years but it got him re-elected so he probably doesn't give 2 schitts about these MAGA yokels now.

Also, holy cow look at that security detail. Lindsey comes prepared. Romney should take notes.

This post was edited by ming 2 months ago

• These guys sit in airports?

• AUAlum06 said... (original post)These guys sit in airports?

Someone has to fix the baggage claim

Most of the time your average senator on congress person does fly commercial. They do get to go private when donars are footing the bill and often do when campaigning as they can use the funds for it. Very few fly private all the time.

• Are they Capitol stormers flying back home?

This post was edited by Motown Bronco 2 months ago

• The Republican Party will never be the same after Trump. I don’t see how a split in the party doesn’t happen in the near future.

• pulling69 said... (original post)Most of the time your average senator on congress person does fly commercial. They do get to go private when donars are footing the bill and often ...

Yeah but still seems like they wouldn't need to do the show up 3 hours early and wait
  • AUAlum06 said... (original post)Yeah but still seems like they wouldn't need to do the show up 3 hours early and wait

They are normal paying travelers, they don't get to skip security, etc. High ranking ones do get flown around on government owned or leased jets pretty frequently.

Maybe they got a Bereavement Rate Fare discount because their cult died?

I'm assuming they were waiting for their connector flight to the hinterlands of some god forsaken deep red state for the funeral.

This post was edited by OPSpartan4 2 months ago

• I’ve watched this three times, and I don’t see Graham in this video..

Edit: he’s a different video and better view of Graham.

https://twitter.com/iheartmindy/status/1347616155394043904

This post was edited by MSUisbetterthanu 2 months ago

• MSUisbetterthanu said... (original post)I’ve watched this three times, and I don’t see Graham in this video..

That's what the antifa crisis actors posing as devoted trumpian racist trash in this video want you to think

• pulling69 said... (original post)They are normal paying travelers, they don't get to skip security, etc. High ranking ones do get flown around on government owned or leased jets p...

Good info here from you as always pulling
  • Lindsay deserves all the crap possible (not including anything illegal, especialy not physical threats to him, his family, or friends) regardless of the source, for his support of the liar and chief.

• OPSpartan4 said... (original post)That's what the antifa crisis actors posing as devoted trumpian racist trash want you to think

Lol even though your post is so sadly plausible, it made me laugh. But for real, I’m not denying he’s there, but I’m not seeing him.

• MSUisbetterthanu said... (original post)Lol even though your post is so sadly plausible, it made me laugh. But for real, I’m not denying he’s there, but I’m not seeing him.

Does it really matter at this point? Lindsey Graham and anyone who looks enough like Lindsey Graham to be mistaken for him can all eat a big bag of shitt at the moment.

• pulling69 said... (original post)Most of the time your average senator on congress person does fly commercial. They do get to go private when donars are footing the bill and often ...

Yeah I've seen Shelby, Warren, and a few others fly out of that exact terminal before.

• sprtnbrn said... (original post)Yeah I've seen Shelby, Warren, and a few others fly out of that exact terminal before.

Delta Shuttle used to be packed with elected officials, same for the Joe Biden Express Acela Amtrak.

• pulling69 said... (original post)Delta Shuttle used to be packed with elected officials, same for the Joe Biden Express Acela Amtrak.

I bet. It always makes me laugh when I see a random politico fly out of 35X. It's the great leveler. I'm gonna miss that ********* in some ways and by some I mean zero.

• sprtnbrn said... (original post)Yeah I've seen Shelby, Warren, and a few others fly out of that exact terminal before.

Strom Thurmond and Robert Byrd initially refused to fly when airlines began desegregated flight operations. They both traveled by slave drawn palanquins for a time until the DNC told them to knock that shitt off. Byrd grit his teeth and went back to air travel. Old Strom stood his ground though. He loved that palanquin. Became a republican and the rest of the party soon adopted stroms platform.

I think pulling said that was in a manual he had to read and put to memory.

• MSUisbetterthanu said... (original post)The Republican Party will never be the same after Trump. I don’t see how a split in the party doesn’t happen in the near future.

That would require some of them to (1) grow spines, and (2) to be willing to sacrifice the power they get from being part of the Republican contingent. I really hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

In the Lisa Murkowski thread/interview where she's considering leaving the Republican party, see some of her soundbites:

Q: Could Murkowski become an independent? Asked whether she intends to remain a Republican, Murkowski said that depends on the party itself.

A: "Well, you know, there’s a lot of people who actually thought that I did that in 2010, think that I became an independent. I didn’t have any reason to leave my party in 2010. I was a Republican who ran a write-in campaign and I was successful. But I will tell you, if the Republican Party has become nothing more than the party of Trump, I sincerely question whether this is the party for me,” she said.

Q: Views on the new-look U.S. Senate

A: Murkowski said she is disappointed that Republicans lost the Senate majority by losing two Georgia runoff elections this week.

“I think that that was another area where I think you can look directly to President Trump. ... That was
    very, very, very unfortunate,” she said.

(there's more, I quoted selectively, but IMO that's the part that's relevant to this conversation)

That's not someone seriously considering leaving their party. She still wants that senate majority, and all the power it brings. Murkowski, Romney -- these are the so-called moderate Republicans. If they're not ready to make a stand, none of them are ready. If they don't realize that everything else the Republicans do is the culmination of what enables a demagogue like Trump, then she's not ready to split the party to bring a stop to their harmful actions. She still has not accepted their culpability, and she wants a majority so she (and all of them) can continue working in that direction.

This post was edited by TheAxMan 2 months ago

• MSUisbetterthanu said... (original post)I’ve watched this three times, and I don’t see Graham in this video.. Edit: he’s a different video and better view of Graham. https://twitt...

What's horrifying is Mindy Robinson (whoever that is) has more political capital than Graham at this point.

Like him or not he still represents people in his state.
  • pulling69 said... (original post)Delta Shuttle used to be packed with elected officials, same for the Joe Biden Express Acela Amtrak.

WheelsUp is pretty good. But DCA is convenient without that. Looks like this was the B pier. The AC there is closed pending the new gates and a new AC over there. So if you want separation from the plebs you have to go to C and take the airside shuttle. PITA. A player travels light and boards last even in F; looks like that’s what Graham was doing.

edit: it was C pier, Graham should have camped out at the AC. No hassles there.

This post was edited by FIJI239 81 2 months ago