Massive explosions in Beirut, Lebanon.

Massive explosions in Beirut, Lebanon.

• Discussion
  • Just saw this, WTF

• AUAlum06 said... (original post)Just saw this, WTF

Government saying a fire at a fireworks factory, but skeptics saying terrorist attack.

• Johnny2x2x said... (original post)Government saying a fire at a fireworks factory, but skeptics saying terrorist attack.

Looked almost like a mushroom cloud? This is me speculating FYI
  • AUAlum06 said... (original post)Looked almost like a mushroom cloud? This is me speculating FYI

It is a mushroom cloud. Nearly all explosions in on the ground turn into that. If you meant nuclear, it wasn't. No flash and the cameras were not destroyed. Word is that it was fireworks. But in Lebanon, fireworks can also be hezbollah arms.

• katmandoo122 said... (original post)It is a mushroom cloud. Nearly all explosions in on the ground turn into that. If you meant nuclear, it wasn't. No flash and the cameras were n...

Yeah to small to be nuclear. But seems bigger than fireworks
  • katmandoo122 said... (original post)It is a mushroom cloud. Nearly all explosions in on the ground turn into that. If you meant nuclear, it wasn't. No flash and the cameras w...

Looking closer, you can see a bunch of small flashes and cracks inside he flames that would seem consistent with fireworks. Maybe the fire got to the powder storage for the big explosion.

• Some reporting it was a munitions storage building of Hezbollah.

• HolyCow said... (original post)Some reporting it was a munitions storage building of Hezbollah.

Links?

• It's like they hit an ammo dump or a battleships magazine. That was not just fire crackers.

• HolyCow said... (original post)It's like they hit an ammo dump or a battleships magazine. That was not just fire crackers.

What does Q have to say about it?
  • HolyCow said... (original post)Some reporting it was a munitions storage building of Hezbollah.

Who is reporting that?

• Nitrates (Fertilizer) stored at the Port for over 6 years

• VeniceSpartan said... (original post)Nitrates (Fertilizer) stored at the Port for over 6 years

• VeniceSpartan said... (original post)Nitrates (Fertilizer) stored at the Port for over 6 years

Why would any company store anything in a warehouse for six years? You have all that money tied up in inventory and warehousing costs. I guess it is possible but financially it doesn't make sense. Also I would think you would need a catalyst to set it off the Nitrates.

This post was edited by HolyCow 1 month ago

• HolyCow said... (original post)Why would any company store anything in a warehouse for six years? You have all that money tied up in inventory and warehousing costs. I guess it is ...

uhhhh FIRE?

• HolyCow said... (original post)Why would any company store anything in a warehouse for six years? You have all that money tied up in inventory and warehousing costs. I guess it is ...

I thought you had reports you were going to link?

• Trump said it was an attack.

• So the media wants you to believe that was fireworks. No F'in way. They could have been running fireworks as a cover, but that explosion was massive. I wouldn't be surprised if they were making and storing bombs and one went off and the whole place blew up.

• absolutely insane to watch that

• FLASHBACK: Netanyahu Warned the United Nations of Iranian Missile Stockpiles in Beirut Back in 2018 (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/flashback-netanyahu-warned-united-nations-iranian-missile-stockpiles-beirut-back-2018-video/

• Trending on twitter that Maddow is trashing Trump for calling this an attack. How can people still watch this piece of Shiit?

• HolyCow said... (original post)Trending on twitter that Maddow is trashing Trump for calling this an attack. How can people still watch this piece of Shiit?

Was it an attack? Do you have some reports you can link?

• HolyCow said... (original post)Trending on twitter that Maddow is trashing Trump for calling this an attack. How can people still watch this piece of Shiit?

Please provide non Q/Infowars links.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1290835293092945928