Michigan Primary Turnout

Michigan Primary Turnout

• While looking through the primary results it was hard not to notice there were many more people voting for Democratics

• Discussion
  • TrapperGus said... (original post)While looking through the primary results it was hard not to notice there were many more people voting for Democratics

How can you tell?

I see some districts obviously favor one or the other. Would have to go back to history of primarys before first term republican presidents to really see how it stacks up.

user generateduser generateduser generated

user generated

This post was edited by Serenity 6 months ago

• Voted Republican more important races decided there in my area

• Serenity said... (original post)How can you tell?I see some districts obviously favor one or the other. Would have to go back to history of primarys before first term republican p...

Well I was looking at Washtenaw County
  • Depends on area and races. Most votes in Macomb County were Republican, because Democrats already run major offices (Executive, Sheriff, Clerk, Prosecutor). In my town no Democrats even ran for treasurer or clerk or supervisor.

• user generated

• Cosmo_Kramer said... (original post)Depends on area and races. Most votes in Macomb County were Republican, because Democrats already run major offices (Executive, Sheriff, Clerk, ...

My 6th Grade teacher was the 1st Democrat i knew besides my Mothers drinking Theatre going friends