OBAMAGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBAMAGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrow5
  • Discussion
  • user generated

• When your administration is burning to the ground, and Americans are dying by the tens of thousands, why not try a little diversionary tactic, right cons? Witch hunt! LMAO.

• bigwali said... (original post)Let's discuss. ‘What Did Obama And Biden Know And When Did They Know It?’https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/12/grassley-demands-answers-what-did...

I thought Hilary had to be locked up first

• Call me crazy but this obama stuff seems to coincide with the SCOTUS arguments yesterday where the presidents lawyers got schooled and the conservative justices got clinton v jones shoved right back at them.

• Clearly Obama was involved during the Trump campaign.

• Wali and Gordo racing to prove the Obamagate crimes:

user generated

• these indictments are like the tomorrow that never comes.

• Spartytruth said... (original post)Call me crazy but this obama stuff seems to coincide with the SCOTUS arguments yesterday where the presidents lawyers got schooled and the conse...

It's gonna be simultaneously funny and sad watching Thomas completely contradict his vote from that case. Breyer and Ginsburg will vote the same way they did so they'll be able to say the followed the unanimous precedent of the Clinton case. If this ends 5-4 in Trump's favor (especially considering Clinton lost 9-0 on basically the same argument), it will eliminate any pretense of the SC being a political wing.

• Look for John Brennan to figure prominently in this blockbuster scandal.

• bigwali said... (original post)Look for John Brennan to figure prominently in this blockbuster scandal.

either you get paid for this or you are the biggest sucker in the world - its interesting to note that McConnell is now suggesting more powers to the attorney general surveil politicalk candidates

This post was edited by Spartytruth 9 months ago

• bigwali said... (original post)Look for John Brennan to figure prominently in this blockbuster scandal.

I remember a certain orange guy saying “when you’re President, you can do anything”.

• PennSpartan said... (original post)I remember a certain orange guy saying “when you’re President, you can do anything”.

Thank God, Brennan wasn't the President. All the President's Men will be under the microscope now. This will be fun to watch.

• bigwali said... (original post)Thank God, Brennan wasn't the President. All the President's Men will be under the microscope now. This will be fun to watch.

He couldn’t be as bad as Trump, who in 3.5 years has failed to lock up Hillary or anyone else. He’s running out of time. Tick tock.......

• Boom goes the Dynamite!

• ODS

• I hate it when presidents have corruption and treason investigated!

• 406Spartan said... (original post)I hate it when presidents have corruption and treason investigated!

you are inside an ecosystem of dangerous misinformation, conspiracy theories, and grievance politics.

• Trump has been tweeting Obamagate! He has branded the scandal with Obama and he was the ring leader.

• ODS

• bigwali said... (original post)All the President's Men will be under the microscope now. This will be fun to watch.

Will they be required to answer subpoenas?

• Absolutely nothing will happen, guaranteed.

• Joe Biden, hero of the Fourth Reich listed today as a person request unmasking. Dems don't care about the rule of law or constitution.

• BDS

• IMG_20200319_111606_927.jpg

• Green Note said... (original post)Joe Biden, hero of the Fourth Reich listed today as a person request unmasking. Dems don't care about the rule of law or constitution.

I don't understand the reich reference. That alludes to nazism; nazis and other white supremacists support Trump universally. It may be the only completely united voting block in the United States. As for the unmasking request:

Unmasking who?

Unmasking how?

Request made of whom?

Where's the evidence?

This post was edited by faygo 9 months ago