Obummer, Joe and their crew

Obummer, Joe and their crew

• Discussion

• Biden is the only person running for president that has a proven track record of restoring an economy in shambles. He is exactly what we need right now.

Trump: 1 booming economy turned to ashes
    Biden: 1 booming economy sculpted from ashes.

Easy decision.
  • Serenity said... (original post)Biden is the only person running for president that has a proven track record of restoring an economy in shambles. He is exactly what we need right ...

he's brought up in video, maybe you should watch before saying dumb things...
  • FishHead said... (original post)he's brought up in video, maybe you should watch before saying dumb things...

Why would i watch that video?

All i care about is restoring this country to greatness.

Trump: 1 economy brought to its knees
    Biden: 1 economy raised high and boomimg.

Economy isnt everything but its very important.
  • Serenity said... (original post)Why would i watch that video? All i care about is restoring this country to greatness. Trump: 1 economy brought to its kneesBiden: 1 economy raised ...

because you might not look so dumb right now shrug
  • FishHead said... (original post)because you might not look so dumb right now

Hahahahahahahahaha

roflmao

HE looks dumb. Hahahahaha priceless.

Atleast he doesn't live in Lapeer.......
  • The Obama crime family.

• HolyCow said... (original post)The Obama crime family.

Help me out. How many of them are in jail?

• Jmo10711 said... (original post)Help me out. How many of them are in jail?

4 more years to go
  • HolyCow said... (original post)The Obama crime family.

• FishHead said... (original post)4 more years to go

• CNN/MSNBC, WaPost & NYT are all accomplices to these crimes.

• YES!!! Obamagate is back, baby!!!!

How many indictments are we up to now? Arrests? Convictions?

I watched the video. Statements chopped up, anonymous voices placed to sound like a prominent person is saying it. Misleading and full of conjecture.

It's been 3.5 years, with his own personal lap dog as AG for 18 months. The idiot Trump boasts about crap that doesn't happen. Don't you think if there was something real here, he would act on it and boast about it?

There's nothing here. All this conspiracy theory crap does is draw in the stupid (no offense) to get them riled up.

• FishHead said... (original post)because you might not look so dumb right now

how exactly do i look dumb?

• Serenity said... (original post)how exactly do i look dumb?

Look in the mirror.

user generateduser generatedyou lied about getting PMs of dongs. Lol.