QAnon

QAnon

• Discussion
  • Terrorists. Every single one of them. Biden will fill the gallows.

• Rocket_Play said... (original post)Terrorists. Every single one of them. Biden will fill the gallows.

Biden is sleeping. Please leave message

• TimHortons said... (original post)Biden is sleeping. Please leave message

All of them. Gitmo.

This post was edited by Rocket_Play 7 months ago

• Pylon St8ofmind said... (original post)Wow, that is... Wow... I'm sure "we've" already discussed this batshiite dangerous garbage but...https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-...

Typical of the connies to fall for a scam to make money.
  • Yeah, I don't think this will turn out to be anything consequential.

• Pylon St8ofmind said... (original post)Yeah, I don't think this will turn out to be anything consequential.

It's nothing short of incredilbe that millions fell for Q. Even when I talk to reasonable Trumpers ( oxymoron I know) they believed the former President when he said he knows nothing about the movement. Other than to say he hears they love him.

What a load of BS. QAnon is about Donald Trump and Trump is the worlds biggest narcissist. Of course he knew about them and his silence gave them fuel. He could have shut the whole thing down with one tweet. He chose not to.

• Vaughn Hayes said... (original post)It's nothing short of incredilbe that millions fell for Q. Even when I talk to reasonable Trumpers ( oxymoron I know) they believed the fo...

TDS

• Nice retort simpleton. TDS is always a good go-to when you have nothing.

• Vaughn Hayes said... (original post)Nice retort simpleton. TDS is always a good go-to when you have nothing.

TDS.

You follow orangman more than his followers.

Election is over muffy.

• OnePride800 said... (original post)You suffer from Biden Derangement Syndrome

Biden is a decent guy. Should be retired but overall a nice guy.

• 262108420A said... (original post)TDS. You follow orangman more than his followers. Election is over muffy.

Somebody should have told Trump and Q the election was over before they decided to storm the United States capitol. Seriously dude, you have done nothing to denounce what happened on January 6th or acknowledge any role the former President had. Care to give this complicated issue a shot?

I won't hold my breath.

• 262108420A said... (original post)TDS. You follow orangman more than his followers. Election is over muffy.

The election is over?

Maybe you should have told the organic foodie that.

• Vaughn Hayes said... (original post)Somebody should have told Trump and Q the election was over before they decided to storm the United States capitol. Seriously dude, you have do...

Do I “need” to denouce anything?

Get away from the group think muffy.

• 262108420A said... (original post)Do I “need” to denouce anything? Get away from the group think muffy.

Exactly the simpleton response I expected. You have repeatedly said the insurrection at the capitol was nothing more than selfie ops. You have never acknowledged the former Presidnets role.

Why?

• Vaughn Hayes said... (original post)Exactly the simpleton response I expected. You have repeatedly said the insurrection at the capitol was nothing more than selfie ops. You have ...

trolls
  • Vaughn Hayes said... (original post)Exactly the simpleton response I expected. You have repeatedly said the insurrection at the capitol was nothing more than selfie ops. You have ...

I wont give the political class the outrage they need to turn a bunch of tresspassing selfie taking fools into AQ and another 9-11.

You follow your political masters and forget you pay them. They work for you. This is just an excuse of the political class to gain more power and pass more laws that restrict freedom.

And you are too dumb to see it for what it is.

• 262108420A said... (original post)Do I “need” to denouce anything? Get away from the group think muffy.

Group think like insurrectionists storming the Capitol?

You should "denouce" that for sure.

• 262108420A said... (original post)I wont give the political class the outrage they need to turn a bunch of tresspassing selfie taking fools into AQ and another 9-11. You follow yo...

A trumper accusing others of following their political master. In a thread about Qanon. And still sticking with the selfie narrative. Simpleton.user generated

• Rocket_Play said... (original post)Terrorists. Every single one of them. Biden will fill the gallows.

But they're all just keeping an open mind and doing their own research and coming to their own conclusions, looking at both sides...

There is no easy fix, a significant portion of the country is so far down the rabbit hole that they believe truly absurd conspiracies. The number of them is significant enough that they've gotten their leaders elected to the US Congress. I don't know how you bring these people back, but it probably starts with Republican leaders en masse condemning this nonsense consistently and clearly.

• 262108420A said... (original post)I wont give the political class the outrage they need to turn a bunch of tresspassing selfie taking fools into AQ and another 9-11. You follow yo...

You continually amaze me at what a moron you are. If you really believe these were just protesters taking selfies you need serious help. Hey jacka$$ they were yelling to kill pelosi and pence. Do you think they would have just taken selfies with them if they were able to find them?

• CintiSpartan said... (original post)You continually amaze me at what a moron you are. If you really believe these were just protesters taking selfies you need serious help. Hey ja...

There is no question in my mind that if these people found Pelosi or Pence they would've physically harmed them.

• Vaughn Hayes said... (original post)There is no question in my mind that if these people found Pelosi or Pence they would've physically harmed them.

I think they would have murdered them on the spot. There were some truly evil people in that crowd.

• Johnny2x2x said... (original post)I think they would have murdered them on the spot. There were some truly evil people in that crowd.

I really think they would have killed any politician that they could find. Would not have mattered who it was.

Yeah. It's not like the political class was just using the protesters by telling them lies.

Your awareness of anything stops at the partisan border. Go play with your food some more.