Trump voters in 2016 who won't vote for Trump in 2020

Trump voters in 2016 who won't vote for Trump in 2020

• "Me in 2016: eh, better than Hillary! Me in 2020: NOPE"

"I voted for him in 2016. I cannot apologize enough to my fellow humans, all of them. Since my mistake, I've catalogued the consequences. This is ONLY my "Trump is a dick" record. It doesn't touch on his environmental destruction, his industrial corruption, or his treason."

"i was a 18 year old high school kid in the rural south, family was always southern baptist and conservative. i wasn’t really to the point where i held my own political beliefs, just basically took my families beilefs as fact. ive grown up, ive changed, the world has changed even. 22 year old me definitely wouldn’t have voted for trump in 2016, and i won’t be voting for him this year either. while i still do hold many conservative beliefs still, i am far from the alt right/GOP voters who will be voting for trump in 2020"

"Voted for Trump in '16 and almost immediately regretted it. I am sorry. He was the lesser of two evils (or so I thought) and while I knew he would still be Trump, I expected him to take on the presidential role with a bit more professionalism and was very, very wrong. I will absolutely not be voting for Trump in 2020 and that was well before his horrendous handling of the George Floyd protests. But now my concern is this- do I vote for the candidate who gives us the best chance to get Trump out, or do I put my vote where my mouth is and go third party? (I have said for years that the biggest problem with US politics is the two party system)"

"The swamp got bigger. The spending became more out of control. He cannot convey anything over a 2nd grade level. I realized there is no difference between the Republican and Democrat party with exception of a few superficial ideals that are manufactured to keep us opposed. He has no positive leadership trait. He cannot comprehend empathy. Fragile little ego."

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/i375kf/if_you_voted_for_donald_trump_in_2016_but_wont_in/

• Discussion
  • Down to 2 Harris or Rice per MSNBC

• Cosmo_Kramer said... (original post)"Me in 2016: eh, better than Hillary! Me in 2020: NOPE""I voted for him in 2016. I cannot apologize enough to my fellow humans, ...

But,but,but,walleye says he's "closing the gap".

• Voted for Hillary. Would have been a good, if not great, president. At least she wouldn’t have been the complete trainwreck we are now dealing with.

• I just don't see how he can win. And golfing every weekend will just piss off more voters.

Millions of jobs that were lost in the first wave of layoffs are never coming back, and now millions of jobs that actually came back are being lost again.

In other words, instead of witnessing a “recovery” we are witnessing an “unraveling”.

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/2020s-economic-depression-becoming-endless-nightmare-millions-americans

https://www.startribune.com/my-worst-nightmare-laid-workers-endure-loss-of-600-aid/572027592/?refresh=true

• heisenberg991 said... (original post)I just don't see how he can win. And golfing every weekend will just piss off more voters.Millions of jobs that were lost in the first wa...

Tiny's campaign is to pull the Tiny supports who have not voted in their lives out to vote.

What we should be watching is voter registration numbers.

• TrapperGus said... (original post)Dude, Sarah Palin had many more faults...Few of the criticisms were gender based.

The criticisms of Michelle Obama aren't gender-based either

• fallenangle said... (original post)The criticisms of Michelle Obama aren't gender-based either

However most of the attacks on Hillary Clinton were.

• TrapperGus said... (original post)However most of the attacks on Hillary Clinton were.

Who will be the first to "break the glass ceiling"?

• fallenangle said... (original post)Who will be the first to "break the glass ceiling"?

That is a fair way off, how about Whitmer.