Big Ten Title - Poll

Big Ten Title - Poll

• Alright. Your house on the line, who wins a Big Ten title first. JH or JH?

Harbaugh or Howard?

• Discussion
  • Harbaugh. I think we will win the conference this year. MSU is going to win in basketball, pretty easily IMO.

• Harbaugh

• Well football season ends first so duh it’s Harbaugh biggrin

• Don't see basketball winning the league this year. I think a top 4-5 finish and a 6-8 seed in the NCAA tournament is in order though. Thinking Harbaugh wins it this year. If he and Michigan can beat Ohio State, I think they will win the conference and make the playoff. If not, then it might never happen.

• Neither. Max confidence.

• I agree that Harbaugh has the best short term odds. Like stated though, if it doesn't happen this year, that likely means we lost to OSU again and that could/should get the seat fairly warm.

Hoops will probably be a slightly better than bubble team this year (and probably would have been with Beilein as well), but if Juwan can recruit, he could win a conference title in 2-3 years, no doubt. It's a much quicker process in hoops to turn over a roster.

The concern I have with football, is that it's year 5 and I am not sure who the starting RB even is. I am not overly excited about any of the RBs at all. Shea and the WR group should be a huge strength and the defense will likely take a small step back. It could be enough with OSU having some major changes as well.

• BigTenPhan said... (original post)

The concern I have with football, is that it's year 5 and I am not sure who the starting RB even is. I am not overly excited about any of the RBs at all.

This is true. Hopefully the passing game can carry us.

• Baseball