Crisler Corner

Crisler Corner

• Just wondering why we even have this board anymore. Anything of significant is on the Victors Club, and not even a thread here to discuss basketball games. Not worth even looking at.

• Discussion
  • Not worth looking at, but worth starting a topic to say it’s not worth looking at

• I think it has more to do with the team playing a bunch of nobodies so far. When the competition gets better, along with football ending, this board picks up. No real exciting games to discuss so far. Pretty much been exhibition season.

• ScottGaf said... (original post) I think it has more to do with the team playing a bunch of nobodies so far. When the competition gets better, along with football ending, this boa...

Yep. Football plays a big part in this. When there’s nothing but college BBall going on, other than the bowl games, it’ll start to heat up A bit. But we’ve lost a ton of posters over the years on both the football and bball board. Mostly due to the shifts in board format as it’s gone through a series of different owners.

• Well seeing it as I am a bigger UM basketball fan than I am a UM football fan I should have more participation here

• i think i will start posting more on the bball forum... at least for general non pay walled discussion