Iowa Game Thread

Iowa Game Thread

• Exciting, fast-paced game so far. Eight different scorers through 12 minutes is encouraging.

Garza is pretty good.

• Discussion
  • Iowa has one guy on their team, lol.

• going from a very defensive to very offensive game. Simpson needs to settle down, a quick three fouls on him. Keep feeding Teske, they have no answer

• tjking82 said... (original post) Iowa has one guy on their team, lol.

Not anymore, these guys are shooting well. And Garza still giving us fits

• please tell me why castelton has been coming in instead of Davis?

• When is the last time we had an opposing player drop 40 points on us?

• This is going to be a tough road game. Garza is a freaking handfull

• corby78 said... (original post) This is going to be a tough road game. Garza is a freaking handfull

Unless some of their other players step up, all they have is him. But home games, usually role players do step up. At the same time, I don’t expect Garza to have another 40+ point game.

This post was edited by ChiTownMichiganFan 1 month ago

• Good conference win vs a good team. I'm happy

• nice bounce back game... garza was a beast though...

• Unlike the football team, our basketball team can score points if the defense isn’t playing its best lol. Can’t remember when we scored 100 points twice in one season

This post was edited by ChiTownMichiganFan 1 month ago

• Lots to like about tonight. Franz breaking out a bit. Teske with an efficient night. DDJ didn’t have his best scoring night, but had 3 assists. All 5 starters and Johns with double digits. Only 9 turnovers.

Would have like the defense to be better, but Garza balled out. Our offense was probably on cloud 9. Hard to imagine going against one of the toughest defenses we will see this year on Tuesday to one of the worst defenses we will see on Friday.

• Teske needs to stay out of foul trouble when going up against Garza. But loved the fact that the balanced offense was too much for a 1-man show Iowa has.

• bacon1431 said... (original post) Lots to like about tonight. Franz breaking out a bit. Teske with an efficient night. DDJ didn’t have his best scoring night, but had 3 assists. A...

I felt how Juwan chose to play defense against Iowa was very NBA. Let one guy have his but shut down everyone else.

• That UNC game is looking not so hot. They might just suck

• corby78 said... (original post) That UNC game is looking not so hot. They might just suck

UNC is kind of like Sparty of the ACC...