Michigan vs MSU

Michigan vs MSU

• Just keep playing like the last two games and it will be a great game. No prediction. Both are tournament ready.
    But I love to see Dizzo cry so make it good BLUE!!!!

• Discussion
  • Go Blue leave it all on the floor!

• Shoot great and lockdown defense will lead to a victory goblue

• So far, different day, same shit. MSU plays their best vs us, and we unfortunately don't reciprocate.

• Get this offense moving!!!

• What kills this team are these long droughts that we get in offensively almost every game. Too little movement and too much iso-ball when this happens. Have no idea how to fix this since it seems like a season-long problem.

• Plz stop leaving mcquaid bird face open damn smh but i like how we playing on offense and defensegoblue

• Good first half but the 2nd half will be the story of the game. We have been very poor in our first 2 meeting vs Sparty after halftime.

This post was edited by ChiTownMichiganFan 1 year ago

• ChiTownMichiganFan said... (original post)

Good first half but the 2nd half will be the story of the game. We have been very poor in our first 2 meeting vs Sparty after halftime.

Truth

• Have we guarded McQuaid one time this year? Just curious

• Here we go the point in the game that i feared.

• Come on damn stop leaving his ass open

• Ohhhh my god smh why take that dumb shot? Now they hitting shots

• Wheels are coming off again. Offense looks lost

• These games vs Sparty have all been about mental fortidude. Sparty has been much better then we have when it comes down to that in crunch time. Have to be able to get rid of these 'demons' if we have any chance in advancing deep into the NCAA tournament. Gotta get it done now boys.

• Box out and we must guard mcquaid annoying face lol goblue

• corby78 said... (original post)

Wheels are coming off again. Offense looks lost

It's like Groundhog Day.

• We settling for shots and they are running plays thats the difference smh

• we r letting s spot up three point shooter beat us geesh!!

• no offense looking to shoot 3 instead of setting everything with dribble drive!

• Make a goddam basket! It's not like MSU is on fire offensively. They are not playing great. But we just can't make shit. So fuking frustrating.

This post was edited by ChiTownMichiganFan 1 year ago

• Bamatigerfan48 said... (original post)

no offense looking to shoot 3 instead of setting everything with dribble drive!

Yep groundhogs day

• Fuckkk

• Team just needs to settle down and start making plays like they are capable of. Right now, you can see the team is choking. Quit being mental midgets, get pissed, get focused and get this win!

• Livers doing dumb stuff

• Michigan is losing this game more then MSU is winning. We have score 17 points this half so far. THAT'S THE PROBLEM!