NCAA Tournament Thread

NCAA Tournament Thread

• Wow. Just wow.

• Sparty handling LSU. I have a bad feeling that they will actually beat Duke. They are playing really well right now.

• ChiTownMichiganFan said... (original post)

Sparty handling LSU. I have a bad feeling that they will actually beat Duke. They are playing really well right now.

I think MSU has all the tools to beat Duke. They play good defense and they can shoot. It’ll be a massive test for Duke’s youth. Duke is obviously more talented, but MSU’s core is in their second and third years playing with each other. If MSU shoots well, they win.

• bacon1431 said... (original post)

I think MSU has all the tools to beat Duke. They play good defense and they can shoot. It’ll be a massive test for Duke’s youth. Duke is obviously more talented, but MSU’s core is in their second and third years playing with each other. If MSU shoots well, they win.

With MSU’s pace, I’m thinking that could wear down a big guy like Williamson. And then Reddish may not play and he is their best shooter from 3. Duke doesn’t shoot the 3 well even with him. Yeah, I agree that Sparty is a bad matchup for Duke.

• Tech to the final four, didn’t see that coming. Looks like we ran into the wrong team

• corby78 said... (original post)

Tech to the final four, didn’t see that coming. Looks like we ran into the wrong team

Yeah.....I didn't really think they were that good and mainly we just tanked. not taking it away from their defense because they do play fast but final four....no.
    Go Boilermakers.
    I can't root much for Moo.

• salient48 said... (original post)

Agree totally on the Zion non-call. He bulled the first guy and they banged Fall.

Check that ref's bank account for any money transfers from Duke.

Jamie Luckie does all of dook's big games. Some how he's assigned to them when they need him most. I hope you guys end their season today, but be ready for few calls on the chosen one. He'll hold, slap, and run right over you without the sound of whistles, while they'll call touch fouls on the other end. dook is the luckiest team alive. I'm just hoping if you're within reach(hopefully, you'll blow them out), that your guys don't forget how to shoot a layup, as other teams have choked away. Some of those bounces have been unreal.

Kick their ass today, please.

• Woops, wrong board. Don't approve these posts, though I'm sure ya'll hate dook as much as the rest of the world.

• I and surprised as how well duke is doing at preventing quality threes. That’s something freshmen usually struggle with.

• MSU has the best TEAM. Duke has the most talent. I think the team will overcome the talent...

• Damnn duke lost to sparty! Smh i wish we had a pg like winstongoblue

• Sharty fans are on their board talking more about how this game upset us than about their own team making the Final Four.

These kids hate being called little brother but can’t stop acting like one

• cjgoblue said... (original post)

Damnn duke lost to sparty! Smh i wish we had a pg like winstongoblue

That’s pretty much it. Not hating on Simpson but we really need an offensive point guard again. Winston is just so good at running Izzo’s offense. This is going to be an interesting Final Four. All 4 teams seem to be playing their best ball right now. I think Sparty is gonna have their hands full with Texas Tech. Would not be surprised if they lost to the Red Raiders.

• To me, it looked like Duke was relying on their talent alone to win today. They played a ton of iso-ball and did almost win. But Sparty’s set plays at the end of the game won it for them. Can’t stand Izzo but he drew up some really good plays.

• Love how coach K came out complaining about the removal of one and done’s and wanting players compensated. He can’t win by coaching up lesser players and can’t win it all with his stars.I can’t stand him.

• ChiTownMichiganFan said... (original post)

To me, it looked like Duke was relying on their talent alone to win today. They played a ton of iso-ball and did almost win. But Sparty’s set plays at the end of the game won it for them. Can’t stand Izzo but he drew up some really good plays.

MSU started the season shaky and Michigan strong. Fast forward to March, MSU plays their very best games, while Michigan kept playing worse since the Wisconsin loss. Somehow, it just isn't Michigan's destiny to win in sports (football, basketball, hockey, etc). They should just disband their sports teams and only focus on the academics and let the land grant penitentiary play sports for the state.

Everytime a Michigan team starts giving hope, it's almost always assured they will end up losers in the end.

• michigama79 said... (original post)

MSU started the season shaky and Michigan strong. Fast forward to March, MSU plays their very best games, while Michigan kept playing worse since the Wisconsin loss. Somehow, it just isn't Michigan's destiny to win in sports (football, basketball, hockey, etc). They should just disband their sports teams and only focus on the academics and let the land grant penitentiary play sports for the state.

Everytime a Michigan team starts giving hope, it's almost always assured they will end up losers in the end.

Geez, step away from the ledge. We've had our day in the sun too and will have it again sooner then later. Give MSU props for doing what we did last year and that was playing our best at the end of the year. They will be favored to win the championship although i think they will lose to Texas Tech.

• michigama79 said... (original post)

Back off the bandwagon you go LOL