Season Prediction Thread

Season Prediction Thread

• Season starts tomorrow. How does everybody think we'll do? I think this is the first year in a while where I can see a huge diversity of outcomes. If you told me we finished second in the conference and made the Sweet 16, I don't think I'd be shocked. If you told me we finished 7th in conference and missed the tournament, I don't think I'd be shocked. Alot of potential outcomes for this team based on a multitude of factors. But here's my prediction:

19-12 (12-8) - semifinals in BTT, second round exit in NCAA tourney

• Discussion
  • I just ran the numbers and came up with 12 losses as well. Depending on who they come against and how many come early, will determine the tourney chances and seed. I still think we have the talent to be a top 6 team in the conference. If we end up 5th, that would be just fine.

5th in conference. 1-1 in the BTT. 1-1 in the dance. Solid first season with everything considered.

• bacon1431 said... (original post) Season starts tomorrow. How does everybody think we'll do? I think this is the first year in a while where I can see a huge diversity of out...

Same here

• B10 should be stacked again. I don’t see us missing the dance, we’re better than a NIT team. Probably flirt with the top 25 if we get hot, but end up a 8-9ish seed and 6ish in B10. If we hit 20 wins with a reset roster and first year coach I’ll be happy.

• I really don’t know what to expect this season(I know, none of us do). I’m not sure if I’m as optimistic as everyone else and this was before tonight’s game. I just don’t know how Juwan is when it comes to X’s and O’s, making adjustments, etc. Keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best though.

• Can I change my prediction? :)