-Good three point shooting

-Livers, Castleton, Brooks

Things I don’t like

-Too many fouls

-Little sloppy with the ball

-DeJulius

This post was edited by corby78 2 months ago

• Discussion
  • 2nd half we look pretty pathetic. Getting out hustled and very sloppy. If were not careful, they could actually make this close

• corby78 said... (original post) 2nd half we look pretty pathetic. Getting out hustled and very sloppy. If were not careful, they could actually make this close

Juwan needs to let his guys know that the game is 40 minutes long, not 30...

• This is getting embarrassing. Haven’t scored in like 10 minutes and a 27 point lead is down to 6.

• this team shoots like a fab five team from free throw line. Free throws will kill this team as will the turnovers. JB’s team never turned it over. This team will b a turnover machine from what i’m seeing. Very sloppy play. Not impressed at all.

• It’s a win but it could/should have been much more glorious.

• Yeah, my pleasure with the first half was quickly erased by that second half. Bad on defense, horrible on offense, and we looked apathetic during the last 15 minutes or so. Lucky to walk away with a win, hope that its a building moment for the team, cause they didn't look good.

• Meh

• Simpson and Livers committing 11 of the 17 turnovers was sad. They should be the leaders but they just played lousy.

• ChiTownMichiganFan said... (original post) Simpson and Livers committing 11 of the 17 turnovers was sad. They should be the leaders but they just played lousy.

Both just very lazy with the ball. Did not treat it with any respect. Livers was loose with it last year, so I’m not that surprised about him. But Simpson needs to do better as the leader of this team.

Other than the turnovers and DDJ’s play, I saw more positives than negatives. Assuming 10 minute droughts aren’t a norm for this team

• First game of the year, and looked like it. Michigan was much better and the play showed it. When they came out hungry the game was over quick. The players let off the gas, and there was a noticeable difference.

It's a good lesson to keep playing hard.

Positives were that a lot of guys got good minutes. I liked the inside out game to free up guys on the perimeter. This team doesn't have players to take guys on one on one. Good passing and shot selection will be key.