Welcome Isaiah Todd!!!

Welcome Isaiah Todd!!!

• Now get your Juwan Howard on and go get us some recruits!! :D

• Discussion
  • HUGE GET

• Kid is Big Time. Can't believe we got like a kid like this coming here to AA.

• Massive get. Might have fallen down the rankings from when he was #1 for his class, but top 15 recruit is an awesome get. I think there will be more to come. I think we get Dickinson and Moody. Not sure about any of the other big time targets. Even so, Todd, Zeb, Dickinson, Moody and Jace is a top 15 class.

This post was edited by bacon1431 3 months ago

• Anyone know that if the concerns about him playing in Europe and not even enrolling here are legit? Seems odd that a kid would go thru all of the time and drama in the recruiting process if he had that in mind, but I have seen that discussed several times already.

• He has stated that he is going to college

• pretty remarkable coup for Coach Juwan.... such a rarity for the program and for Juwan to get Michigan from 'not on the radar' to securing his verbal in two (?) months is a testament to Juwan's ability to relate and to promote Michigan imo

• LabattsBleu said... (original post) pretty remarkable coup for Coach Juwan.... such a rarity for the program and for Juwan to get Michigan from 'not on the radar' to sec...

Totally agree and great point. It's a truly rare accomplishment merely to leap into a 5*s final list from "off the radar" given how heavily these guys are being recruited for years. The fact that we actually signed Todd is truly shocking and hopefully a harbinger of exciting times ahead!