2021 five-star ATH Emeka Egbuka talks plans for offseason visits

2021 five-star ATH Emeka Egbuka talks plans for offseason visits

• Discussion
  • Steilacoom (Wash.) 2021 five-star athlete Emeka Egbuka talks plans for offseason visits...

• Brandon, do you think that Egbuka is leaning anywhere right now, or is this one that is still pretty open?

• Number one player in the class on my board.

• Thanks for the update Brandon. I read where Scott Eklund from the UW site said he believes Clemson is currently the leader. Do you see that as accurate, and if so, how far behind is Ohio State?

• Duane said... (original post)Number one player in the class on my board.

Give me Tuimoloau all day long. Egbuka is an absolute stud, but we are so loaded at WR right now. We need a DL haul in 2021 like 2020’s WR haul to lay the foundation for this team’s future.

• He a CB or WR?

• I think longer version of Ed Reed at S.
  • He’s a stud at both, but Ohio State and every other school in the country is recruiting him to play WR

• 85Yards said... (original post)He’s a stud at both, but Ohio State and every other school in the country is recruiting him to play WR

Yeah, I agree, he'd be an elite safety but his heart is WR.

• 85Yards said... (original post)Thanks for the update Brandon. I read where Scott Eklund from the UW site said he believes Clemson is currently the leader. Do you see that as accur...

I think its Clemson/Ohio State/Washington in that order right now