247Sports Media Days: Big Ten preseason poll

247Sports Media Days: Big Ten preseason poll

Arrow9
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - 75% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Interesting. Seems like a normal preseason thread.

PSU fans hoping OSU treats them as a rival, to no avail

UM fans enjoying the failures of OSU, even though they’d burn their khakis to have those failures. Plus I’m noticing more and more UM chatter and trash talk as we approach a point where the season is in doubt. Maybe it’s more than a few UM fans that think a cancelled season is good for them. During the Cooper years, I had the sense not to trash talk Michigan. But even I can’t imagine 2 decades of so much losing. Maybe PSU should be the new rival.

• I agree, Penn State is more of a rival than Michigan is. I really don’t get all that excited about “the game” anymore. In fact we should rename that “annual shellacking”.

• Georgem80 said... (original post)Interesting. Seems like a normal preseason thread. PSU fans hoping OSU treats them as a rival, to no avail UM fans enjoying the failures of OSU, e...

You just started out your post by saying no OSU fan thinks PSU is a rival and finished it with "Maybe PSU should be the new rival" lol I think it might be time for your nap buddy.

This post was edited by ELDADDY 4 months ago

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 75% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • ELDADDY said... (original post)You just started out your post by saying no OSU fan thinks PSU is a rival and finished it with "Maybe PSU should be the new rival" lol I t...

if you followed the line of reasoning it should make sense.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join
  • Georgem80 said... (original post)Interesting. Seems like a normal preseason thread. PSU fans hoping OSU treats them as a rival, to no avail UM fans enjoying the failures of OSU, e...

PSU is the new rival in every way except emotions.

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join

Join