Big Ten to play conference-only schedule in 2020

Big Ten to play conference-only schedule in 2020

• So you are willing to take the bet? I even gave you long term effect of the virus.

• Cubfan41 said... (original post)So in other words you are now running from your own bet, you folded from your own bet hahahahahahahaha omg dude just give it up and admit you were ...

Lol, hey brainless, do understand English? You keep reading what I am saying and replying to what looks like another message. Do you hear little voices in your head?

• G-Buck said... (original post)You are being stupid agian. There is no way you have been to more counties than me with your attitude. It’s not possible. I could debate you little m...

You already admitted you don't believe in science, back off from your own bet and are clueless about the current world ban on American passports due to us being so diseased filled.

My God just give it up guy and admit you are so desperate for college football you don't care about the people even involved in it because that is really what's this is about. I already know you are evil S0B who could care less about others but just be an honest one at least.

This post was edited by Cubfan41 23 days ago

• Still skered. If you are not willing to back up your belief why even run your mouth? The hate in you runs so deep that you can’t even see the truth when it’s slapping you in the face.

This post was edited by G-Buck 23 days ago

• Cubfan41 said... (original post)You already admitted you don't believe in science, back off from your own bet and are clueless about the current world ban on American passpor...

They only thing that I admitted to was that I am arguing with a lessor being. A troll that does nothing but stir up crap and hide. A skerd little boy. Probably living in mommies basement

• G-Buck said... (original post)Still skered. If you are not willing to back up your belief why even run your mouth? The hate in you runs so deep that you can’t even see the truth w...

I was you weren't, you folded like a cheap suit! :)

• G-Buck said... (original post)They only thing that I admitted to was that I am arguing with a lessor being. A troll that does nothing but stir up crap and hide. A skerd little boy...

So again just admit it. You don't care about the well being anyone associated with college football from players all the way down. When they get sick, you don't care long as they you are entertained.

Again you proven to be evil. Be nice if you admit it.
  • Cubfan41 said... (original post)So again just admit it. You don't care about the well being anyone associated with college football from players all the way down. When they g...

See your messages little man.

• G-Buck said... (original post)See your messages little man.

So once again I am correct. You do not care about the kids playing or anyone else involved, just as long as you are entertained.

JFC guy the bleeping SEC Commissioner is starting to seriously doubt college football is feasible this fall. Do you not think he doesn't want football this fall? Of course he does he give his left nut for it! Everyone involved in it wants it back including the fans. Unlike you the people in charge of college football have a conscious (unlike you they have to look these parents of these kids in the eye if anything goes wrong) and like all sports, have hired some of the best medical advisors in the world. Not the country but the world. And all those medical experts are saying the same thing. Unless the infection rate in much of the country drops significantly over the next 4-6 weeks, college football will not be safe enough to be played this fall especially since it will coincide with flu season which has the CDC Director having nightmares since April.

Think about that one. You are more greedy and sadistic then the bleeping commmisioner of the SEC. That is bleep up beyond belief. Seriously get the bleep off the internet and start caring about someone other then yourself.

• Cubfan41 said... (original post)So once again I am correct. You do not care about the kids playing or anyone else involved, just as long as you are entertained. JFC guy the bleepi...

Still can’t read? See your messages. You have been on here 15 years so maybe learn how to hit that button?

• G-Buck said... (original post)Still can’t read? See your messages. You have been on here 15 years so maybe learn how to hit that button?

More sadistic and greedy then the SEC Commissioner = You.

You also don't believe science, back out of his own bet and had no clue America has been banned to the world.

Again get off the internet. This is just sad.
  • Cubfan41 said... (original post)More sadistic and greedy then the SEC Commissioner = You. You also don't believe science, back out of his own bet and had no clue America has ...

last word LOL

• G-Buck said... (original post)Now your being dumb, never have I said we should risk children for my entertainment and frankly its freaking offensive you would say such an idiotic ...

No you didn't say that.

• gurndogg said... (original post)No you didn't say that.

Sent you a message in your mailbox

• Cubfan41 said... (original post)They rather be healthy and wait until it's safe to play which could be the spring if we do things right (though we bleep up two seasons now so ...

So you’re now speaking for “them”?

You continue to one up yourself with each post.

• 03forme said... (original post)the mortality rate for young healthy people is extremely low. Much lower than the CDC would lead you to believe. COVID seems to have already affecte...

People need to really think about what you said. The average age of simply dying is younger than the average age of dying of the worst pandemic in 100 years.

Really? Come on people.

• FairfaxBuck said... (original post)So you’re now speaking for “them”? You continue to one up yourself with each post.

Sorry Skippy but pretty much everyone rather be healthy and safe especially with knowing it's kids playing then risk their safety over "freedumbs".

WCC just pushed back all sports to the end of September at the earliest. No matter how much you gripe and ****** the powers that be will do what is most prudent.
  • Cubfan41 said... (original post)Sorry Skippy but pretty much everyone rather be healthy and safe especially with knowing it's kids playing then risk their safety over "f...

I’ll decide what’s prudent for me. But feel free to do what you’re told.

• FairfaxBuck said... (original post)I’ll decide what’s prudent for me. But feel free to do what you’re told.

Which means wearing masks, social distancing, avoiding crowds, washing your hands, etc.

Oh and doesn't matter you feel is prudent because the NCAA will still do what is safest for everyone involved.
  • Atlantic 10 Conference postpones their fall sports, most likely going to get pushed back to spring:

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/29481600/atlantic-10-conference-postpones-fall-sports-shift-spring