Breaking: Multiple Oklahoma players to be suspended for playoff

Breaking: Multiple Oklahoma players to be suspended for playoff

Arrow9
  • Gang, I'm hearing from MULTIPLE sources down here in the Southwest where I live that multiple players for the Okla Sooners will be suspended for the Peach Bowl Playoff Game against LSU. Very bad news for the Big 12 Conference......a league which has never won a playoff game.

• Discussion
  • Wow, where are you hearing that?

• Now it’s an even easier tuneup game for the Tigers.

• None of them would be suspended if they were playing us

• So LSU gets an even easier path to the NC. Meanwhile Clemson gets a PED using player reinstated by the NCAA just in time for the playoff. Good to see things are working out nicely for the Bucks.

• Allegedly 8 guys according to their board. Mods have offered nothing concrete yet.

• I can't disclose my sources.........but for those who know my posts on this site.........I'm usually right.

• Also, breaking means the story broke not that your hearing fyi.

• Got to protect the SEC as much as possible right Emmert!

If only they could swap out Oklahoma for an FCS school, then things could be fair.

• jacste said... (original post) I can't disclose my sources.........but for those who know my posts on this site.........I'm usually right.

Starters?

• buckfanoutwest said... (original post) Wow, where are you hearing that?

It has been on the internets since this morning.
  • BBucksorBeGone8 said... (original post) Also, breaking means the story broke not that your hearing fyi.

LOL!!
  • All Buckeye said... (original post) It has been on the internets since this morning.

Hmmmmmmm....nope.
  • Vegas would probably take down the line

• If true it could be just the thing to give Oklahoma a chance. This was destined to be an easy win for a focused LSU. A distraction like this rumored one could cause LSU to let up and OU to step it up. I've seen that sort of thing happen many a time.

• Ohio56 said... (original post) If true it could be just the thing to give Oklahoma a chance. This was destined to be an easy win for a focused LSU. A distraction like this rumored ...

Will be surprised if this game is close, regardless.

• Aiden2013 said... (original post) Vegas would probably take down the line

Yep, it there is any fire with the smoke, the Vegas bookmakers will react.

• has To be smoke to this... (literally and figuratively). What a bunch of dumbasses if true...

• jacste said... (original post) I can't disclose my sources.........but for those who know my posts on this site.........I'm usually right.

Downvote for tooting your own horn
  • LSU already had a bye scheduled anyway, this doesn't change anything really.

• College football is getting too political.

• We are essentially preparing for a better LSU in game planning for Trevor Lawrence and Clemson. LSU is game planning for a potentially depleted Okie.

• Ohio56 said... (original post) If true it could be just the thing to give Oklahoma a chance. This was destined to be an easy win for a focused LSU. A distraction like this rumored ...

Multiple suspensions of starting players would give Oklahoma more of a chance? Well... that's an interesting take.

• It has been floating around on Twitter since early yday morning.

Hope it is not true either way as I am hoping OU upsets LSU.
  • LSU starting RB hurt in practice and seen on campus today on crutches. Initial reports are torn hammy. I don't think that will impact them much until the title game.