CHAT questions for November 7

CHAT questions for November 7

• BillGreene said... (original post) I know Kyle Lamb is now saying he thinks it's over for Chase Young and that gets my attention. I wish I could bring more to this but I'...

WTF?

• andyj said... (original post) Hope you’re right bank. You seem to be more optimistic than most. Your stuff is usually more solid than others though.

I'm not on the inside with this one and stated that up front. None of my guys are talking that I trust explicitly. I don't know who/what to believe at this point.

• BillGreene said... (original post) I'm not on the inside with this one and stated that up front. None of my guys are talking that I trust explicitly. I don't know who/wh...

One thing I know for sure, my production at work will not be good. I’ll be looking for your replies more than my outlook inbox lol

• andyj said... (original post) One thing I know for sure, my production at work will not be good. I’ll be looking for your replies more than my outlook inbox lol

HaHaHa. Protect your job man. Way more important.

• I hope that eventually you can enlighten us on the timing of this investigation. Curious how the transgression was exposed. Young is widely being acclaimed as the best player in college football right now. Hate to think this way but the cynic in me notes that taking him off the field now protects a big payday down the road. Also could be someone close to him pulling the strings. Hopefully that is not the case and we see him back on the field in the next week or two.

• BillGreene said... (original post) HaHaHa. Protect your job man. Way more important.

You can’t be serious!!

• This sucks....but there is plenty of talent on that dline....this hurts, but losing Fields would be season ending.

• This seems mighty suspicious, Bill. Now I am seeing folks state that the Young's themselves could have reported what they did so Young is forced to sit the rest of the season. If that is the case then HE HATES his teammates and the University and only thinking of himself.

• user generated

• Maybe I'm way off base here or maybe the people I'm listening to have no freaking clue, but I don't think OSU is feeling that he's done at all.

Now you do your investigation, report your findings to the NCAA, and supply them with what you think the penalty should be. They either agree or disagree.

The people I'm speaking to feel he will get slapped on the wrist by the NCAA for one or two games, but that he will be back.

At that point, it's up to the NCAA and you never want things in their hands.

As of 10:08 on November 8, my guess and only a guess is that he's back this year. Whether that's for Penn State and/or Michigan will be up to the NCAA. OSU feels he should be back.

• bgrupy said... (original post) This seems mighty suspicious, Bill. Now I am seeing folks state that the Young's themselves could have reported what they did so Young is force...

LOL. Only an idiot would believe that. And repost it.

• BillGreene said... (original post) Maybe I'm way off base here or maybe the people I'm listening to have no freaking clue, but I don't think OSU is feeling that he&...

Bill remember that one time when Meyer was assured there would be no Bowl Ban, good times.

NCAA don't trust them!

• buddyguy said... (original post) LOL. Only an idiot would believe that. And repost it.

ummm..............what are you trying to say buddyguy? hmmm..................

• Bill, does the fact he’s the best defensive player in college maybe help his cause? It’s better for football if he’s allowed to play.

• Yep. This is on his CY twitter account. If this is accurate, he's not done and Lamb is the fool I have believed he was. Didn't he get into a twitter fight with Zach's wife?

• GABuckgrad said... (original post) Yep. This is on his CY twitter account. If this is accurate, he's not done and Lamb is the fool I have believed he was. Didn't he get ...

If this is all it is Kyle Lamb is a FRAUD!! He is making it sound like Chase Young is DONE!!

• BillGreene said... (original post) Maybe I'm way off base here or maybe the people I'm listening to have no freaking clue, but I don't think OSU is feeling that he&...

If Chase Young's tweet is true about already paying back the "loan", why wasn't OSU aware of this? Seems like he would have repaid it at the direction of someone within the team administration and should have been resolved before the season started. I know we're guessing but this is odd timing.

• Bill why and how does something like this just now come out? If it happened last year why is it just now being reported?

• BigBuck69 said... (original post) If Chase Young's tweet is true about already paying back the "loan", why wasn't OSU aware of this? Seems like he would have r...

Because discussions have started with agents, and this family friend isn't getting consideration. He's mad about it and made it public. That's how this stuff comes to light.

• bgrupy said... (original post) If this is all it is Kyle Lamb is a FRAUD!! He is making it sound like Chase Young is DONE!!

There's a rule with the NCAA that anything over $1,000 as an impermissible benefits is a one season suspension unless there are mitigating factors. That's where Kyle is coming from.

• bgrupy said... (original post) This seems mighty suspicious, Bill. Now I am seeing folks state that the Young's themselves could have reported what they did so Young is force...

This is ridiculous. Look at the kid's statement and look at how OSU is supporting him.

I think this is what Chase Young says it is.

• grosh76 said... (original post) Bill, does the fact he’s the best defensive player in college maybe help his cause? It’s better for football if he’s allowed to play.

I don't think so. I think the facts speak for themselves but we will know more once we see the total dollar amount.

• BigBuck69 said... (original post) If Chase Young's tweet is true about already paying back the "loan", why wasn't OSU aware of this? Seems like he would have r...

I don't have an answer for that. I have no clue.

• evan_kauffman said... (original post) Bill why and how does something like this just now come out? If it happened last year why is it just now being reported?

Great question. I have no clue.

• Jackson2340 said... (original post) There's a rule with the NCAA that anything over $1,000 as an impermissible benefits is a one season suspension unless there are mitigating ...

Oh, thanks. WOW!! F'ing NCAA!!