Arrow12
  • Discussion
  • Please let this be true!

• It’s only a matter of time Jordan, time to make itIt official

Thanks Anna!!

This post was edited by THEnutbuster 24 days ago

• Honestly looks like a carbon copy of Shawn Wade

• I love it when a plan comes together.

• Now, let's talk about family friend Barrett Carter :)

• Ryan Fuckling Day & Freakin Kerry Coombs .

Da ba , Dabo Doo !!

This post was edited by ghBuck23 24 days ago

• This would be huge this kid is the real deal

• Who was the dude that bashed the hell out of the move to promote Day? He wasn’t just skeptical, he was adamant this was a catastrophe waiting to happen. Help me out here boys. I can’t remember who it was.

• I would really love to “steal one” from Dabo and Company

• FairfaxBuck said... (original post)Who was the dude that bashed the hell out of the move to promote Day? He wasn’t just skeptical, he was adamant this was a catastrophe waiting to ...

Alpha's dumbass
  • @Baximus...precisely. I see no reason why Jordan shouldn’t be a Buckeye...and no reason why he and Barrett Carter shouldn’t play college ball together! Go Bucks!

• FairfaxBuck said... (original post)Who was the dude that bashed the hell out of the move to promote Day? He wasn’t just skeptical, he was adamant this was a catastrophe waiting to ...

83 hated Day and Holtmann so he bounced a while back.

Ohiost83 was setting off the d-bag alarm every day on here about that $hit.. and it is exactly why that MF disappeared from these boards..

This post was edited by Buckaholic 24 days ago

• Cmon in Jordon!

• MannekenPis said... (original post)83 hated Day and Holtmann so he bounced a while back.

Will never understand how you hate the Day hire. He sured that shlt up immediately when he reeled in Harrison.

• MannekenPis said... (original post)83 hated Day and Holtmann so he bounced a while back.

83 was such a stooge. Glad he's gone.
  • Buckaholic said... (original post)Ohiost83 was setting off the d-bag alarm every day on here about that $hit.. and it is exactly why that MF disappeared from these boards..

He threw a tantrum when the younger Wray brother decomitted telling us what a blue chip elite prospect he was that Day let get away. Then the kid committed to Colorado.
  • rootstownbuck said... (original post)He threw a tantrum when the younger Wray brother decomitted telling us what a blue chip elite prospect he was that Day let get away. Then the ...

The guy that ended up being a mid 3 star at that.

• CapitalBuck said... (original post)I would really love to “steal one” from Dabo and Company

I would also really love to finally beat Dabo and Company on the field too ! This is a great step in the right direction !

• Dabo does not lose commits historically. First #1 overall Foreman and now Hancock. Venables is one of the best DC in college football. Maybe Venables is gone in 2021 to be a HC. Recruits smell blood in the water; Dabo to the Tide by 2024.

• rootstownbuck said... (original post)83 was such a stooge. Glad he's gone.

tOSU very well might have THE best football/hoops combo in all of Power 5 , but he was staunchly against both hires and repeated over and over why they were doomed to fail. Funny guy. Him and C Diddy exchanging blows back in the day was worth the price of admission alone.

• Dabo’s not going to Bama lol. This alma mater coach stuff Is way blown out of proportion sometimes. Ever since Lebron went home everyone acts like that’s where people will land. Why would he leave Clemson to coach at Bama? To be a double shadow to Bear and Saban? Or be his own Bear Bryant at Clemson

• JakeF081416 said... (original post)Dabo’s not going to Bama lol. This alma mater coach stuff Is way blown out of proportion sometimes. Ever since Lebron went home everyone acts li...

I don't know. Ask Scott Frost he might have a better answer.

• I’ll ask Manny Diaz too. Stupid comment.