Four-star CB decommits from Clemson, eyeing Ohio State

Four-star CB decommits from Clemson, eyeing Ohio State

Arrow12
  • Jordan, you will have a great family experience and great coaching at Cincy Bearcats.

• Any chance Barrett Carter follows suit?

• JakeF081416 said... (original post)Dabo’s not going to Bama lol. This alma mater coach stuff Is way blown out of proportion sometimes. Ever since Lebron went home everyone acts li...

Well, you do make a good point...but I would say the lure is just because he played there.

• JakeF081416 said... (original post)Dabo’s not going to Bama lol. This alma mater coach stuff Is way blown out of proportion sometimes. Ever since Lebron went home everyone acts li...

My Clemson friends agree with you .... but that could be wishful thinking on their part. I don't know.

• Many a Bama fan would love to have Dabo return to T-town when Coach Saban retires but it won’t happen. You don’t know me but trust me. I am good friends with someone who knows Dabo from their college days and my friend even stays at Dabo’s house when he visits. It’s not happening.

• Bamapoppy said... (original post)Many a Bama fan would love to have Dabo return to T-town when Coach Saban retires but it won’t happen. You don’t know me but trust me. I am good f...

Yeah anyone with a brain knows it isn't happening. Dabo has built a machine at Clemson and has the easiest path to the playoffs each year with the ACC being an absolute joke. Why would he leave that for the SEC even if it is Bama?
  • Bamapoppy said... (original post)Many a Bama fan would love to have Dabo return to T-town when Coach Saban retires but it won’t happen. You don’t know me but trust me. I am good f...

You have no idea if it will or won't happen. While, imo, I believe the pressure would be way too much, there's something a tad different running out of that tunnel at Bama' than Clemson. One thing that gnaws at Dabo is this constant fight about the ACC and them deserving their status. Has nothing to do with the end result because they are a great program with a couple NC titles but the journey there and the constant defending himself can take it's toll.He may develop the attititude that I'll dominate just like Saban did but I'll even be better.

One thing I've learned is a thought or a decision rendered now about one's future means squat more often than not.