Moderna (MRNA) Phase 1 results show coronavirus vaccine safe

Moderna (MRNA) Phase 1 results show coronavirus vaccine safe

Arrow13
  • Euclidbuck004 said... (original post)Trolls just wanna have fu-un!

Blabla Ebel GIF by EC Panaceo VSV
  • He’s up early for work today!

• Euclidbuck004 said... (original post)He’s up early for work today!

Who? Your Momma sexy yo momma GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)
  • What’s the quota today? 100 posts?

That’s kinda weak. I’ve seen better trolls

• Euclidbuck004 said... (original post)What’s the quota today? 100 posts?That’s kinda weak. I’ve seen better trolls

It depends on how bored I am .Have you gotten your tickets to the next Trump rally yet? pukeface

This post was edited by SarasotaBuck79 4 months ago

• SarasotaBuck79 said... (original post)It depends on how bored I am .Have you gotten your tickets to the next Trump rally yet?

I’m not a political troll. I don’t put signs in my yard or push agendas.

I just vote.

Continue, I didn’t mean to get you away from your work.

• Euclidbuck004 said... (original post)I’m not a political troll. I don’t put signs in my yard or push agendas.I just vote.Continue, I didn’t mean to get you away from your work.

But you believe in Bozo.So you're a loser lol Vis A Vis Fox GIF by Globomedia

• SarasotaBuck79 said... (original post)I was a jock and a skirt chaser so you're wrong again try harder you almost had me Im not a Gun totten chewing tobacco slob but I do hav...

We already know how impressed you are with yourself. No need to remind us.

• Euclidbuck004 said... (original post)What’s the quota today? 100 posts?That’s kinda weak. I’ve seen better trolls

He averages 1472 posts per month

• FairfaxBuck said... (original post)We already know how impressed you are with yourself. No need to remind us.

Hey I just calling out the slobs that think they can bully people very similar to your stick.Enjoy 52%to 37% lolIn favor of the good guys.

• Over half of the Covid deaths have come from 5-6 states in the NE. And the next “pocket” is Illinois and Michigan.

I’m glad for a vaccine but Covid is a chicken little, the sky is falling event.

I get the flu vaccine, got my pneumonia vaccination and shingles vaccination. Got my small pox and polio vaccinations. I’ll get the Covid vaccination in a few years after it’s proven to be safe.

• fumi2 said... (original post)Sota is that wormy dude who sat in the front row of his junior college, trying to impress his Marxist 2nd rate professor, asking questions at the end ...

QFT.

• UDFBuckeye said... (original post)Yes keep the fear alive! You’re a good soldier.

UDF....have not read a post from you in a while...I'm starting to think that sarasota guy is a robot...no human posts what he does....he claims to be 63....you would think he would be wise at that age....prob a geek who got his **** kicked his whole life and finally has and IBM computer in his 85 year old moms basement and can type back to all us mean bullies....

• Griffinfeb said... (original post)It’s NOT safe YET. Long term health effects aren’t known. No chance I’m putting a rushed vaccine into my or my kids bodies. This is far more “sca...

I hear that. Ill wait to see what happens to the guinea pigs who are first in line before taking part of that experiment.
  • SarasotaBuck79 said... (original post)Hey I just calling out the slobs that think they can bully people very similar to your stick.Enjoy 52%to 37% In favor of the good guys.

Ok troll.

• This thread went from the topic given to random bickering in under a page. That’s gotta be a record.

• SarasotaBuck79 said... (original post)The head of the CDC just stated it is going to be horrific and in his words very possible the worst health crisis ever in America. You're a i...

Go graze sheep man.. Fauci is gripping your balls..
  • Buckaholic said... (original post)Go graze sheep man.. Fauci is gripping your balls..

Vis A Vis Fox GIF by GlobomediaKeep listering to Dumbass. roflmao
  • SarasotaBuck79 said... (original post) Keep listering to Dumbass.

FB_IMG_1594574986443.jpg
  • People trust Dr Fauci 3 to 1 over the fake expert. Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News lol

• That is actually a very good read, startling numbers.

• SarasotaBuck79 said... (original post)People trust Dr Fauci 3 to 1 over the fake expert.

Ok troll

• Hey if you want to travel this summer in the world you're aloud to travel as a AMERICAN CITIZEN to TURKEY, TANZANIAN AND MEXICO FUNTIMES! WAKE UP AMERICA
  • SarasotaBuck79 said... (original post)Hey if you want to travel this summer in the world you're aloud to travel as a AMERICAN CITIZEN to TURKEY, TANZANIAN AND MEXICO FUNTIMES...

TrollasotaBuck79